Intoxicating?

It does not![/quote]

Is the Cider in the Wines category or somewhere else?

[quote=Kylestien]I’m just sad I’ve been trying to colect First Sporings on the side and it’s only Intoxicating 2.

Also, anyone going to drink the Viad Of Master’s Blood? I don’t think there are many people willing to drink up a 1500 Echo item just to see how drunk it gets them.[/quote]

I’d be certainly tempted to. There’s a reason why I have an extra vial of it.

I’d definitely chug down a vial of Master’s Blood. It’ll set me back a bit, but I’m sure the experience would be interesting enough to make it worth doing once.

It does not![/quote]

Is the Cider in the Wines category or somewhere else?[/quote]
Sustenance. Which makes sense, it’s not necessarily alcoholic.

At very special times, there are those who will pay with a very unique and expensive item for a chance to drink Masters’ Blood.

So can we confirm that this only appeared yesterday? Having just scanned through the thread, I don’t see anyone suggesting they had noticed it before the OP.

It does not![/quote]

Sustenance. Which makes sense, it’s not necessarily alcoholic.[/quote]
I am now imagining someone attempting to ferment Hesperidean Cider, and what the results might be.

Oh, but Sackmas is only a month and a half away! Surely grinding up Lacre is cheaper than using up a possible Nadir reward/all those Presumptuous Opportunities, right?

It does not![/quote]

Sustenance. Which makes sense, it’s not necessarily alcoholic.[/quote]
I am now imagining someone attempting to ferment Hesperidean Cider, and what the results might be.[/quote]

I’m imagining it burning a hole through someone’s lodgings and several more floors down a la a certain lecture on unstable compounds. And probably a bit more explosive as well.

There should be some kind of alcoholic crafting mechanic added. Like you just combine Tears of the Bazaar and Hesperidean Cider and end up with something with intoxicating 74. Which would basically become poison at that point.

But Tears of the Bazaar is already lethal to consume in a non-physical way (your soul explode)?

You’ll be immortal but you’ll be so, so, so sorry about it.

Speaking of ‘lethal to consume’, I would have thought that Amanita Sherry would have had at least a little intoxication value. It’s certainly alcoholic.

Earliest this post lists is 2 days ago for me, but I failed my perception check even noticing this. Who knows how long it was up before somebody saw this feature before? [/quote]
I noticed it a few days after hallowmas so just under two weeks? I was just too lazy to actually go through with making a thread about it

Bumping this thread, as i just noticed certain books now have similar &quotEnthralling&quot quality.

Volume of Collated Research - Enthralling 5
Volume of your [Archeological/Cryptopaleontological/Theosophistical] Work - Enthralling 3
Celebrated Short Story - Enthralling 3
edited by Antur on 1/16/2016
edited by Antur on 1/16/2016

Oooh! So it is!

Zee-Ztory - 2
Page from Liber Visionis - 4
Classic Short Story - 5
Copy of your Allegorical Satire - 2
Compromising Document - 4
Tale of Terror!! - 2
Uncanny Incunabulum - 4
Proscribed Material - 4
Diary of the Dead - 4
Intriguer’s Compendium - 4

Now, interesting: the other 5 kinds of literature from the Empress’ court don’t have a value, and neither does An Unusual Love Story or casenotes.

I wonder if this will be used for next month’s Exceptional Story.

Wait, my celebrated short story is worth three, but my masterful one is worth nothing? Hopefully still some work to be done on it.

I regret even more not getting a full set of stories from court before being kicked out on my main.

The book “enthralling” thing is new, though I remember intoxicating being there for quite some while, since about when I first got my hands on black wings absinthe (which is a few weeks back)