Incarnadine Fur Robe

Very difficult. I’m not entirely sure what I ought to pick. Two of the options leap out at me, and I’ll likely be choosing between those, but part of me wants to wait to see the reward.

For those interested in what Mr. Wines gives

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Daniel~Redwood

If you wish to avoid spoilers I wouldn’t click on the link.

Ah, so all the rewards are better than what is currently available (assuming they are all on par with each other). Good to know.

Edit: Well, perhaps not the non-POSI item. But that one is advised against anyhow.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 1/19/2013

Bloody hell; I sure picked the wrong holiday to be too broke to buy Fate. Oh well - it will be interesting to see others’ results! I’d love to see the options available, if anyone would be so generous as to PM them.

Yeah I reaaaaaaally wish I had the fate to clear out my pathway now. I’d not say no to any PMed results, either.

Ahh, my robe-holder has yet to become a POSI, how frustrating… I have no patience but I must wait. A transport and three new home comforts., how curious. I wonder if the transport offers anything not offered so far by others.

Fascinating, just fascinating. Also if I may ask an unrelated question, am I right in assuming you obtained those Discomforting Photographs from the same storyline as your Intriguer? I wasn’t aware that that side offered a Home Comfort as well.

That steps into fate related content and shall be answered in a PM.

The Transport is probably just +2 to a base stat like the other reward was. I’m thinking about getting that one, but I’m waiting for my friend to come back online before I pick anything.

[quote=Sara Hysaro]The Transport is probably just +2 to a base stat like the other reward was. I’m thinking about getting that one, but I’m waiting for my friend to come back online before I pick anything.
edited by Sara Hysaro on 1/19/2013[/quote]
If that’s the case, I’d argue it’s the best option, min-max wise. Every home comfort has a +1 to Stat, but no transport offers a main stat. Plus you’d be able to use the +1 comfort and the +2 transport at the same time.

Very true. At least I’m hoping it’s +2. It could only be +1 to balance it with the other options. Which would still be pretty decent.

Edit: Chose Mr Veils! I have the item equipped if anyone wants to see it.

…!!! Mr Veils, if you have hurt that little pony, I swear by my pretty fungal bonnet, I will lash you to the Bazaar’s spires and sink them into the Unterzee!
edited by Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook on 1/19/2013

…Sweet Jegus that option is depressing.

It is. Poor little pony. D= At least it’s in better hands now.

I’d normally go Fires due to my other experiences of dealing with it, but the Fires option is interestingly only available to those who are on the journey to becoming a Person of Some Importance, not those that are. I’d guess then it might advance you to that status, or provide something from the Barrister storyline.

Anyone tried Pages or Iron ?

I got four robes, and I used three on the options for Pages, Iron, and Wines. I’m wondering if I should use the third robe for the shadowy option or just keep the robe. Do you suppose there will be any point in having a robe later in the game?

I would doubt it.

I got four robes, and I used three on the options for Pages, Iron, and Wines. I’m wondering if I should use the third robe for the shadowy option or just keep the robe. Do you suppose there will be any point in having a robe later in the game?[/quote]

I don’t think so. In your place, I would keep the robe for my personal collection. n_n

Can you PM me what the rewards for Pages and Iron are, please ?

Emain, I’ve sent you a PM. The three texts that tell the stories about the rewards given by Pages, Iron, and Wines are in my journal: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tea~Biscuit .

I went for Mr Irons - I have equipped the item he gave me! It is a bit silly, in my opinion :)

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady~Red