Incarnadine Fur Robe

I play only occasionally nowadays, as many of us do when we’ve spent so long up against the edge of content boundaries. But the occasional tipple of seasonal content has left me both delighted and confused.

I received an email saying I had a message regarding a certain package. But when I logged into Fallen London, there was no such message in my inbox. Upon perusal it looks like there is a message in my “Recently…” bin, and a new item in my inventory, but I’m wondering if I somehow missed the storylet that might explain the nature of these things.

Any help?

No, not really. The message in the Recently and the item in my inventory is all I’ve gotten. I’m sure the purpose of these will be made clear soon when we receive those “further recommendations”.

I haven’t got one :[
possibly because i’m scrooge or something, i don’t know. maybe it’s something to do with who you sided with.

I have the same message, item, and questions.

Seeing as the message thanks you for the lacre, I suppose it means that at some point you must have given lacre to someone. It everyone doesn’t have the coat my guess would be it is given to those who chose the fate locked option when the snow fell in front of your lodgings. Or I could be horribly mistaken. I only propose this because I assumed everyone had a coat until Spacemarine commented on it. This is merely a guess.

Perhaps you will delight us with a visit in it next year?

That’s my suspicion as well, since at no point have I given any of the Mr Sackses lacre.

Save me a bottle of the '68.:)

I love how optimistic you are that the Fifth City will endure another year.

Hm, I wonder if there’s a chance for me to become Snowbound again. Probably not.

It seems you’ve gotten your wish.

Unfortunately getting Snowbound doesn’t seem like something we all experience at the same time. Maybe if that portion of the event persists for another few days I’ll be able to (hopefully) get that robe.

And I sadly ended up getting dug out today before hearing about this. I hope it falls again!

Well that was lucky. I got snowed in just now. I wasn’t expecting it until at least tomorrow evening. ^^ Now to cross my fingers and hope that those who cleared their path today will get one more shot at this should they wish to acquire the robe.

So then, the Robe is a delayed reward for having a Master visit and help clear your snow? Or am I reading this thread wrong?

It MIGHT be. Might. Possibly. Theoretically. We think. There is no confirmation, and if proven false whoever started that silly rumor should thrown to the drownies.

I think I’ve played all the options to clear snow, including the fate-locked one, and I haven’t got the robe yet…

The Fate-locked snow clearing option says that there are two possible endings…perhaps only one of the options gives the robe?
edited by odessa on 1/7/2013

I have a confirmation from a help email that it’s from having The Masters clear off the path for you. If this is more than the FBG staff would like me to share, I apologize.
edited by ZackOak on 1/7/2013

[quote=ZackOak]I have a confirmation from a help email that it’s from having The Masters clear off the path for you. If this is more than the FBG staff would like me to share, I apologize.
edited by ZackOak on 1/7/2013[/quote]

Damn, I will be sad if I ended up getting dug out about ten seconds before finding out about this and it’s the last snow.