Incarnadine Fur Robe

Thanks! I went and checked my messages and I have one from two days ago as well (and a coat in my goods).

(I bought the fate option in the first snowfall).

I have to say that since the option didn’t show up for me I feel a bit cheated here. I suppose it required a certain level of Connection: Masters? If I had seen it I would have grinded for it.

If you’re talking about the option for a Master to clear your sidewalk, it needed no connections. It wasn’t present for you? It was the fourth option on shovelling your own walk.

An unexpected volunteer.
“May I be of assistance?” flutes a high-pitched voice. What? Is that a Master of the Bazaar, shovel in hand? There are two slightly variant outcomes here. Both are beneficial. 20 Fate.

I’m almost certain that it required nothing but the 20 Fate… it should have been an option on the card titled ‘Snowbound!’?
Edit: Oops, sorry Saharan! I didn’t see your reply before I posted mine
edited by Corentin Os on 1/9/2013

If you’re talking about the option for a Master to clear your sidewalk, it needed no connections. It wasn’t present for you? It was the fourth option on shovelling your own walk.

An unexpected volunteer.
“May I be of assistance?” flutes a high-pitched voice. What? Is that a Master of the Bazaar, shovel in hand? There are two slightly variant outcomes here. Both are beneficial. 20 Fate.[/quote]

Oh. Well I suppose it doesn’t matter, I don’t have the 20 fate as it is, but it is a pity.

Same here. I’m surprised that I got the same reward, since the text said there was two different rewards with the fate option (which I took two times).

Give someone the present of a robe while dressed up in your robe, duh

[color=#009900]This was a kink in the postal system (anyone with two robes probably paid for the path-clearing option with a mixture of Fate and Nex). Enjoy your good fortune.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]We were silent about it to keep the element of surprise, but for the sake of Rumour Control: you have got, or will get, a robe if a Master cleared the path for you; and if you have a robe, watch the skies.[/color]

so does that mean this is going to be “the twelve days of mr sacks and the three weeks of his backup band”

We do enjoy our good fortune, we do. :D

It really was a surprise, I didn’t expect to get this kind of item. It’s pretty cool to have it.

Well drat. If only I had known. I don’t suppose there will be another snow fall this season?

The snow clearing social action is still present. I’d say that another chance for snow is very likely. :)

Here’s hoping! I’ve got the Fate if I get another chance.

Well, there goes the snow clearing social action. I guess the last boat has sailed on.

[quote=Alexis Kennedy]
[color=#009900]… if you have a robe, watch the skies.[/color][/quote]

I’m all at sea - the sky (roof?) watching will apply whenever I get back, or should I make full steam for London…?

I doesn’t seem to be doing anything just yet…when it does I’m sure this thread will be the first to know.

I would imagine that what you should watch is your messages tab. When you get something, THEN head back :)

Speak of the devil … just got a message.

Of course, I’m currently trapped in Mind of a Dead God, but still.

despite not having a robe myself i look forward Eagerly to see what new developments this brings

unless it is actually possible to gift someone a spare robe, wouldn’t be the first time i guessed wildly and hit the mark

Wow, after receiving the aforementioned message, the robe in my inventory has become clicky. I now have a very difficult decision to make. I feel my expanded inventory may be a bit more crowded soon. And I am quite envious of the individuals who fortuitously acquired more than one robe!