Incarnadine Fur Robe

If it wouldn’t be too spoiler-ish, what qualities does this fine robe have? And has anyone draped it over their mantel so I can torment myself with its image?

Daniel Redwood seems to have one on his mantel. Alas, one of the Masters cleared my path on the last snowfall but I have yet to receive such a gift…I wonder how long I should wait before becoming concerned.

Anyboy knows about the other reward for having a Master clearing your path ?

So, those of us who spent twenty fate on having a master clear our path before the incarnadine robe was added pretty much wasted our money? That’s…not cool.

I chose the master option the first day and have a robe. I’m not sure why you don’t.

Do you know when you received the robe? I chose the master option on December 26th, and haven’t received one as of yet.
edited by Andy_M on 1/8/2013

My messages say I received it two days ago, so January 6th.

I guess one ought to submit a bug report about this, then? sigh

I think, unfortunately, there were two rewards - a night whisper or the robe.

I can’t help but believe that not to be the case; the two options for Masters either give you a Night-Whisper, or a Searing Enigma. I did it a day or two back myself and got the Night-Whisper, but “Something will happen: A gift from a Master?” also showed up.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I received the “A gift from a Master” email and the robe half an hour ago.

Me too! Am pleased - was thinking that I’d missed out. I wonder if there was a bug that FB have fixed? It does seem a bit odd that my robe only just turned up, when I paid the fate for the first ‘snow’ fall. Ah well! :)

As did I, apparently.

Surprisingly, it’s not a piece of equipment. It’s a Goods item, and arrived with a note. It’s not echoable, so copypasting will have to do. [[color=#112233]A package is delivered to your doorstep. An unsigned note reads: “Thank you for the lacre. Now you, in turn, will be required to play an unusual part. Await further recommendations.” The package contains a robe of deepest incarnadine…[/color]]

That sounds like fun! Will you be the next Sacks’ little helpers - or the next Sacks tout court?

I love the idea of getting to play Mr Sacks next Christmas. Maybe we can pop by the homes of people on our friends lists and extort things from them! In a festive manner, of course :)
edited by Lady Red on 1/8/2013

[quote=Lady Red]I love the idea of getting to play Mr Sacks next Christmas. Maybe we can pop by the homes of people on our friends lists and extort things from them! In a festive manner, of course :)
edited by Lady Red on 1/8/2013[/quote]

Next Christmas? And why not this Christmas? (Will there be another Christmas for Fallen London? I mean the city, not the game, of course).

Very cool. I’m not sure how safe it would be to show up at some our doors right now, given the fate of some of the later Lacre-Sacks…

There is only a small chance of getting murdered by a revolutionary or dissected by a scholar or shouted to death by an urchin, surely

FUS RO DAH!

…it seems the Masters think me (or my snow) exceptional. I was just sent another robe.