If you could request any story?

Sympathetic to Ratly Concerns! I’m arguing that we should start seeing more story actions that raise it so that one day we can see the L.B.'s more. That one tiny little storylet that reference’s Rat Suffrage being a cause for some people just always stuck with me.

That’d be neat, we’ve seen rat society but not enough, and for all that they’re omnipresent, they’re not a faction when less worthy parties are.

I’m more/equally interested in clay society, personally. we interact with rats in little ways a lot, but clay men not so much. Late game, the only ones i seem to see are in polythreme.

Having just played Lost in Reflections, I’m hungry for more Parabola content. I want to set up a Parabolan Base-Camp like I want nothing else in FL.

Aside from that, a story centered around the Dawn Machine, perhaps even an event that leads to Sequencers coming out in the open and becoming a full-fledged faction. P R O G R E S S W I T H O U T C H A N G E

[quote=aegisaglow]Having just played Lost in Reflections, I’m hungry for more Parabola content. I want to set up a Parabolan Base-Camp like I want nothing else in FL.

Aside from that, a story centered around the Dawn Machine, perhaps even an event that leads to Sequencers coming out in the open and becoming a full-fledged faction. P R O G R E S S W I T H O U T C H A N G E[/quote]

On the other hand I can’t really recall any New Sequencers that aren’t smug, bumbling idiots.

If I could get any single story added to the game, whether I’m the only one who can play it or not, I’d ask for stuff about these “Dragons” like Storm.

There should be more ways to support clay rights.

Well, it’s questionable if we would/will even be able to return from the East. Though if the Widow is any indication, you can get some wicked booze from there.

Which is what I would want for my story. I want to be able to pass into the Uttermost East. To hell with the High Wilderness, to hell with the Presbytereate, to hell with…hell, I want to learn more about that most mysterious place.

I’d love to see a continuation of the devil pianist and the soulless spirifier.

I really want a continuation of the Last Constable story. I liked this character a lot, and it is indeed a shame the storyline seems to be abandoned indefinitely.

At the very least I hope to get her as a companion during the next Feast of the Exceptional Rose.