How much did you contribute for your candidate?

I’m finished with my Election efforts, I’ll go to bed now and look for the results in 12 hours :) But I thought it would be interesting to have a place where you can put down for eternity the facts and figures of your efforts!

If I understood everything correctly, every FL account can contribute a maximum 50 votes for one candidate: 20 from their career path, 15 from Election Influence, and another 15 from Notability.

Here’s what my accounts achieved:

Phryne Amarantyne: 33 votes for Feducci (Fixer 15 / Influence 10 / Notability 8)
Eva May Canning: 32 votes for Feducci (Campaigner 16 / Influence 10 / Notability 6)
Timmel Orosenn: 35 votes for the Detective (Agitator 20 / Influence 10 / Notability 5)

That’s a lot more than I thought I’d contribute before the Election started! I hate the Notability grind, so only took it as far as it is still (relatively) painless. I didn’t much like the Debate mechanics either, so ignored them and the chance to increase Influence. I’m content with that, but I’m sure there are a lot of players here who maxed out the full 50 votes (or are still frantically at it)!
edited by phryne on 7/9/2017

Sara contributed 20 Career, 15 Influence, and 12 Notability for the Detective. I’d push the Notability up higher, but there really isn’t that much time left, alas.

Anne Auclair: 50 votes for the Campaigner (20 EC + 15 N + 15 EI)

I raised my Notability throughout the first half of the year in preparation for the election, after tomorrow I’m going to cash it in so I don’t have to worry about maintaining it. Raising notability can be fun, maintaining it is just a chore.

49 votes for the Detective.

Lord Gazter: 44 votes for Feducci (Campaigner 20 / Influence 15 / Notability 9)
Victoria Crow: 35 votes for Feducci (Agitator 20 / Influence 15 / Notability 0)

Victoria isn’t a POSI yet, and as such will unfortunately be unable to assist any farther in election. I also do not have the time or the will to grind any longer for Notability so Lord Gazter’s current votes are all that there will be from him.

I may get lucky tonight and add a point or two of Influence to one or both of my characters, but I doubt it. Here’s where they stand:
cathyr19355: 43 votes for the Implacable Detective (20 Campaigner/ 11 Influence/ 12 Notability)
Catherine Raymond: 43 votes for Feducci (20 Agitator/ 11 Influence/ 12 Notability)

My alt, CR, has &quotan Agitator of Renown&quot at 14, which might translate into additional Influence, but I doubt it. She also has about 850 echoes out of 1000 needed for the next point of Influence, and a Debate pending.
EDIT: CR got one extra point of Influence last night and thus one extra vote. Now, she is heading back to Winking Isle (having just scored St. Destin’s Candle). And I got my main’s total wrong (just corrected it).
edited by cathyr19355 on 7/9/2017
edited by cathyr19355 on 7/10/2017
edited by cathyr19355 on 7/10/2017

" Enough. "

Theron Urie: 46 votes for the DTC (Fixer 20 / ItE 15 / Notability 11).
Somewhere along the election he got distracted and did

instead.
edited by Sinnouk on 7/10/2017

Sir Joseph Marlen: 43 votes for the Campaigner (Campaigner 20, Influence 10, Nobility 13)
Alexus Harven: 33 votes for the Detective (Campaigner 20, Influence 10, Nobility 3)

Campaigner 20, Influencing 15, Notability 11

46 total for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner.

Sajach 43 votes for the Detective (Campaigner 20, influence 15, notability 8) It was fun and I am waiting with baited breath for the announcement of the winner.

43 for the DTC (Campaigner 20, Influence 15, Notability 8).

38 for the Detective (Fixer 20, Influence 9, Notability 9)

31 for the DTC (Campaigner 11, Influence 10, Notability 10). I would have done more, but I got distracted by the Honey Well.

A full 50 for the Detective here.

Vena gathered 33 points for Feducci - Career 20 (Fixer), Election Influence 3, Notability 10.
I am not much of a social player and didn’t really participate in the social stuff beyond a single debate.

21 votes for the Professor, 18 votes from Derek. Not bad, considering that I was mostly grinding case-notes with the Professor.

20 Campainer, 15 Influence and 9 Notability. 44 for Feducci.
My alts contribute a little to every body, probably roughly balances out among them.

43 DTC

45 for the Detective (20 Campaigner, 15 Influence, 10 Notability)