How much did you contribute for your candidate?

35 for DTC. I’m not a POSI, so that’s pretty good imo. No alts.

41 for the detective. 20 Campaigner, 15 influence, 6 notability. Would’ve gone for more if I realised notability mattered quicker than I did, considering how stocked my Salon is. But I’m happy with my results, overall.

39 for Feducci. I love him, but no, the Notability grind is just too much.

A total of 86 for the Dauntless Lady between Hark and Your Aunt and 41 for the Detective from Heb.
edited by Hark DeGaul on 7/10/2017

About 175, I think? Didn’t feel like grinding and took the easy way out, and while I always donate as much as I can to incoming requests I also made my profile private to avoid getting requests in the first place.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 7/10/2017

After getting past his initial fears about the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner, moved by her character, motives, platform and of course, her tea, Indigo provided a full 50 votes in the most open and welcoming manner he could (Campaigner 20/Influence 15/Notability 15)

Vazio could care less about the election, but they needed to stay in Indigo’s good graces to support their ah…Seeking costs…and the manipulative Truth wielding career of a Fixer appealed to them immensely, so they forked over 41 votes for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner (Fixer 20/Influence 15/Notability 6)

The Luminous Orphan arrived in the Neath just as the Election was finishing up. After the struggles to find her place in the city, she saw a kind of motherly warmth and hope in the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner and thus raised 12 votes in the form of donations and one surprisingly successful debate (Campaigner 1/Influence 11/Notability 0)

Full 50 as a Fixer for the Campaigner. I cannot wait for the results, no matter what they will be!

I raised my Notability to 15 so have the full 50 for Feducci.

I do have other characters supporting other characters - one of those has the full 50 for the DTC; another has 49 for the Implacable Detective (if they get a chance to raise their notability by inviting the Captivating Princess to their salon that might go to 50). The rest support to lower levels.

[quote=lady ciel ]I raised my Notability to 15 so have the full 50 for Feducci.

I do have other characters supporting other characters - one of those has the full 50 for the DTC; another has 49 for the Implacable Detective (if they get a chance to raise their notability by inviting the Captivating Princess to their salon that might go to 50). The rest support to lower levels.

Wow. That’s an impressive commitment from you and your alts.

44 DTC (20 Campaigner, 15 Influence, 9 Notability)

I have 32 for what was fedduci since yesterday is the campaigner 20 from career 11 from influence and 1 from notability.
I hate grinding for notability and it doesn’t make much sense for my character to have a high amount of it.

(33) 19 Agitator, 10 Influence, 4 notability. Might be able to squeeze a couple more points for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner before the finish line.
edited by Arcanuse on 7/10/2017

[quote=dov][quote=lady ciel ]I raised my Notability to 15 so have the full 50 for Feducci.

Wow. That’s an impressive commitment from you and your alts.[/quote]

Well the DTC supporter has had Notability 15 for a long time. Ciel never bothered raising above it above 12 after a misclick on a certain card but this seemed like a good time to actually see if she could get there and, to be fair, it seemed like the right thing to do with a character supporting the Detective - &quotFair Play, Fair Game. Fair London.&quot as Feducci says :)
edited by reveurciel on 7/10/2017

I managed to get to 47 for the Detective (20 Campaigner / 15 Influence / 12 notability). Unfortunately, I couldn’t max out my notability in time

47 (20 Camaigner + 15 Notability + 12 Influence).

I’ve managed 40 for the Detective (20 Fixer/11 Influence/9 Notability). Unfortunately, I couldn’t get in many debates to max out influence.
No alts.

35 Votes for the Dauntless Temperance Campaigner: 13 Campaigner, 15 Influence, 7 Notability

Honestly, this is way better than I expected. I didn’t start playing election material until the second week, and then I switched sides from the Implacable Detective halfway through the week.

Not enough. That’s how much I contributed.

I am sure having people appreciating your company is more than enough contribution, though.

Hear, hear. Don’t take it too badly, though. Y’did a damn fine job with what you had. Be proud, hold your head high. Our esteemed lady’s refusing to give up, and we should follow that example.

That’s more’n I can say!
edited by Isaac Zienfried on 7/10/2017