Hesperidean Cider Charity Auction

technically, scandal is the most annoying in terms of expense/actions required to remove it. so may i suggest an new option in one of the high-end lodgings that could be used to remove scandal effectively without spending fate/nex???

nightmares used to be the most penalising with its removal of dreams, but the mirror-march seems to be balanced that.

Nightmares Require Sudden insights to remove through social actions, so it’s still the hardest to remove.
Which place of Menace is the worst is another question altogether.

As for the Boatman, I wish he’d stop taking my tokens and let me play chess with him again.

technically, scandal is the most annoying in terms of expense/actions required to remove it. so may i suggest an new option in one of the high-end lodgings that could be used to remove scandal effectively without spending fate/nex???

nightmares used to be the most penalising with its removal of dreams, but the mirror-march seems to be balanced that.[/quote]

[li]
Parabola still eats all of your &quotIs Someone There?&quot, whereas the Tomb Colonies actually give you Making Waves for either visiting or coming back; I can’t remember which. And you can get loads of second chances while you’re there. And there’s an animal for the Fourth Coil there, too.

Parabola takes less time to get out of, but the Tomb Colonies are more rewarding to visit.

[quote=Fhoenix]Nightmares Require Sudden insights to remove through social actions, so it’s still the hardest to remove.
Which place of Menace is the worst is another question altogether.

As for the Boatman, I wish he’d stop taking my tokens and let me play chess with him again.[/quote]

i find social actions to be quite ineffective and humanly unpredictable in my experience. there’s the ol’ problem of players suddenly going netdead or, more likely, out of london. if you’re using alts to &quotexchange&quot menances, it’s essentialy using up 2 of your actions in total.

one potentially fast way to remove nightmares is to gamble with appalling secrets. i’ve had pretty good luck with that option. rather expensive gamble though. cheapest way to keep nightmares low seems to be getting to 4th coil of the labyrinth, and hopefully drawing a certain bronze card that can give you(with a dangerous challenge) a fair amount of laudanum, and tincture too.

… um. Am I going mad or are the above posts totally on the wrong thread?

I love thread derails

There’s a chain of conversation points there - Cider; Wound reduction; Menace reduction in general - but it’s not super-relevant, because surely the point is A: Hesperidean Cider! and B: supporting the charity!

Ohhhh.

Last time I looked: Up to $1600. Holy Starveling Cat!

Auction complete. I did it, I won :)

Congratulations Second Hesperidean! [li]

Congratulations.

[li]
Amazing. Do tell what its like for those less affluent.

Congratulations, NiteBrite. Dunno how this might impact your Seeking, but anyway. Do tell us what immortality feels like.

Congratulations, NiteBrite! I look forward to the results of your research! :)

Congrats NiteBrite on your esteemed victory! Please do tell us of how it tastes if you are up for it, we are all eager to know the secrets of immortality.[li]

Tremendous congratulations!

Congratulations.

Indeed. Many happy returns!

Congratulations. We hereby declare February 24th “NiteBrite Wins the Universe” day.