Help us test Fallen London for mobile

[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)]You can now [/color]sign up for playtesting Fallen London mobile[color=rgb(0, 102, 255)].[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We will be contacting people in batches of about 80, from the end of summer. The cohort size is limited, so we will be rotating who has access. More details when we know how many people have signed up.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]You will have access to our first build for public consumption. It won’t be perfect, but your considered feedback will help it get there. :)[/color]

YES I WILL DO THIS

I got a “too many subscribe attempts for this email address” error, which is…odd. It was my first try. I’ll try again in a bit.

Note for anybody else wondering, yes Android too.

Flashes a posh signature

Delicious.

[quote=marcmagus]I got a &quottoo many subscribe attempts for this email address&quot error, which is…odd. It was my first try. I’ll try again in a bit.

Note for anybody else wondering, yes Android too.[/quote]

Yeah, me too, I was coming here to ask if one of you signed me up without my permission! (But it went through the second time.)
edited by an_ocelot on 7/24/2015

[quote=an_ocelot][quote=marcmagus]I got a &quottoo many subscribe attempts for this email address&quot error, which is…odd. It was my first try. I’ll try again in a bit.

Note for anybody else wondering, yes Android too.[/quote]

Yeah, me too, I was coming here to ask if one of you signed me up without my permission! (But it went through the second time.)
edited by an_ocelot on 7/24/2015[/quote]

[color=#0066ff]Mailchimp is squirming as there are a lot of people trying to sign up at once. If you’re having trouble, give it a minute and then try again. Thanks, and sorry![/color]

Subscribed! Would love to try this out when it’s relevant.

I’ve almost skipped this thread without trying, but then I saw marcmagus’s post that this is for Android too!

very much subscribed! Hopefully did it early enough. slightly apprehensive at the warning not to be too disappointed if not selected :S

Mine went off a hitch - I put that I’m in mid-game, since I’m first-tier PoSI with many large storylets begun but not completed.

You seem awfully comfortable sharing a mailing address with Neath residents. Aren’t you worried about receiving Starveling Cats?

Just registered! Would love to dive full strength back in on mobile.

I’ve gladly signed up! Would love to participate and provide feedback.

Must… Join… Must… Join…

As if I don’t check Fallen London on my phone enough as it is.

Sign me up.

Is there a minimum iOS version that we should be using for playtests? currently I’ve got the most up-to-date version of iOS 6 on a 4th Generation iPod Touch, and would rather my subscription go to someone else if I’m not running adequate hardware for the app.

EDIT: I looked up app development stuff, so I feel like I should probably be good version-wise for iOS (most apps have a recommended minimum of 5.1.1), so it’s more hardware that I want to focus on should I do testing.
edited by ZackOak on 7/27/2015

Love to! I could do iOS or Android.

Hey, didn’t see that Android users could join the list aswell. This is now done.

Can’t wait, applied some time ago. In terms of iOS app is it going to be both iPhone and iPad or just iPhone? I bid good wishes to you all.

Is there any plan to create Fallen London for Android?

After the success of FL in iOS? Maybe? Never?

Thank you.

From the link (and noted a few times in this thread)

Also, for iOS, are you going to test it via Test Flight app? Best to you all!