Help Me Make Waves!

I’m happy to help out anyone barring Dante’s Grill that is,my evenings are all open so simply ask away and as a midnighter i’m happy to accept any orphanage invites.

I’m also open to gaining M.W so throw me on both lists whenever you get the chance.

Yes, please! Making enough waves is hard!

I would also appreciate some assistance with Making Waves. If I have Free Evenings, I’ll happily reciprocate a Private Supper or other mutually beneficial Making Waves invites!

I, Kit Foxtrick, am seeking to increase my making waves, and am similarly happy to help others increase theirs, provided it doesn’t drain my own.

Hi! I’d love to make waves! What do I need to get them?

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/FrostLoop

I’m a Crooked Cross, and I would love Salon invites. I’m also not opposed to Private Dinner Invites. No Dante’s Grill, however.[li]
edited by th8827 on 1/30/2016

suheyla would like to make wave by helping others make waves. I don’t play her character often but I want her to maintain her notability. she is currently a rat catcher which doesn’t help anything in this circumstances. Don’t send her negative things. She can come to dinner but the numbers of evenings are finite.