Help Me Make Waves!

I am surprised not to see this thread already. If I’ve missed it, apologies.

Please post requests for Making Waves activities here, or willingness to accept Making Waves invites.

People who want to Make Waves (so please accept their invitations):
DragonRidingSorceress
cathyr19355
Catherine Raymond
Yareli
DudeGoofyGuy
Nazerith
Caninicus
Pillbox
Intransigent
KatarinaNavane
The Ragged Sinecure
Asfodella
Hannibal Rex
adagio
Lady Sapho L Byron
Mathieu Psmith
P. Fairweather
Aurora Chasseresse
the truthseeker
irian
Reteq
The Midnight Road
the truthseeker
Snow Belie
Brutus Leadbetter
Nobby Longshanks

People who will help others Make Waves (they will accept invitations):
DragonRidingSorceress (author)
August Von Behringer
Krawald
Yareli
DudeGoofyGuy
Nazerith
Mathieu Psmith - Caligula’s, but not Dante’s
Caninicus
Pillbox
Intransigent
KatarinaNavane
The Ragged Sinecure
Asfodella
Pól Rua
Hannibal Rex
blader4411
Corey~GT
Lillin (and reciprocate)
McFinn
adagio (author)
Dom_Delouise
Lady Sapho L Byron
Lothial
P. Fairweather
Aurora Chasseresse
Ben Cardwell
Kylestien - no stealing
Inevitable Gremlin
irian
Reteq
The Midnight Road
Zantumall
madwraith - Coffee or dinner, but no Dante’s
malthaussen
the~truthseeker - requests warnings of negatives, please say if urgent
Snow~Belie - requests warnings of negatives, please say if urgent
Brutus~Leadbetter - requests warnings of negatives, please say if urgent
Nobby~Longshanks - requests warnings of negatives, please say if urgent
Kazimierz Kolanowski
Mizadil - author
Eudora~Charlotte~Fey

edited by dragonridingsorceress on 1/15/2016

[quote=dragonridingsorceress]I am surprised not to see this thread already. If I’ve missed it, apologies.

Please post requests for Making Waves activities here, or willingness to accept Making Waves invites.

People who want to Make Waves:
DragonRidingSorceress

People who will help others Make Waves:
DragonRidingSorceress
Seeker of Names[/quote]

You can add my characters, cathyr19355 and Catherine Raymond, to the list.

I tried to invite dragonridingsorceress to Coffee at Caligula’s just now, but she is not on my eligibles list for some reason, even though she is in my contacts list. Don’t know what’s up with that.

August loves to throw dinner parties and is quite formidable in the art of flattery.

If I put you two on the wrong lists, let me know.

Cathy, are we Acquaintances?

[quote=dragonridingsorceress]If I put you two on the wrong lists, let me know.

Cathy, are we Acquaintances?[/quote]

You are not an acquaintance of my main character, cathyr19355, but you are an acquaintance of my alt, who like me is named Catherine Raymond (boy was that stupid of me).

My main character has Influence 98 so she cannot offer any of your characters a Calling Card unless she snubs at least 8 Fallen London residents, and I’m not up for doing that. When I answered your post I thought, for some reason, that you could ask Contacts who are not Acquaintances for Coffee at Caligula’s, but now I see that is not the case. (Could you formerly do that? I’m not sure. Things have been changing pretty quickly lately.) Sorry for any confusion I caused.

However, my alt’s influence is at 77. She doesn’t have a stat at a natural 200 yet, but my understanding is that you can now offer calling cards until your Influence is 90. (I am right about that one, aren’t I?)

My main is full-up on taking proteges and my alt is not yet qualified to take them, so I can’t help out on that front.
edited by cathyr19355 on 1/11/2014

In that case - as I understand it - your alt should have been able to invite me to Caligula’s. I’ll give it a go.

Both Krawald and Loogan are willing to be seen at Dante’s, rubbing their MW off your character (which makes for some interesting imagery, in my mind). Currently Krawald is at MW 7 and Loogan at MW 5, and both have a few free evenings.

Hi, my player Yareli can go in both categories (though is a PoSI so can’t be invited to Dante’s). She is an author so has a reasonably unlimited amount of free evenings.

[li]
Everyone gets 5 Free Evenings. You’re thinking of Nights on the Town or some equivalent.

I’m interested in increasing Making Waves and helping other people make waves, and really in all of the social content (which I am new to) on Fallen London. My character is also called DudeGoofyGuy.

Count me in!

Mathieu Psmith, as a person of some importance in London, will not be open to invitations to Dante’s, but would not object to any invitations to Caligula’s. Also, as an author, he is completely free to speak at any Salon.

Caninicus is an aspiring author who is happy to help others make waves and seeks to make them himself.

only somewhat related, but any conjurers here for an orphanage?

Finally got around to updating the top post.

Oh the woes of wave grinding! I’m up for sending or receiving; though, with RL how it is, receiving is more likely.

Name’s Pillbox

I’d be happy to lend some Making Waves to your endeavor.

Feel free to put Katherine Navane on both lists
edited by KatarinaNavane on 9/30/2014

Rag reached Notability 1 this week and requires more for the cool professions. Put him on both lists.

I’d have posted sooner, but he visited a quiet boat, the Mirror-Marshes, and then Flute Street in pretty quick succession. He’s available for social actions now.

Miss Asfodella will gladly accept any and all invitations to sociel events, and she is equally fond of sending them out to the gentlepersons of Fallen London.