Help Me Make Waves!

Yes I really must mingle more, I have a plenitude of free evenings. More than happy to receive invitations, and will endeavour to send out a few myself.

Ben Cardwell will gladly accept any making waves requests sent his way. One can never be too notable!

I would like to make some making waves for some notability.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Gap/Load?content=%2FStorylet%2FIn#

I am also willing to help people gain them, however I will not accept Dante’s Grill or any other such thing that would steal my making waves.

I may make a exception, but ONLY if you have good reason and explanation and post such in the invite EG you are one making waves/notability from something important to your goals, or you desperately need a ton of Making Waves fast so you don’t lose notability, and any such exceptions will be at my own discretion and whether or not I need it more.

If you wish to trade making waves or want any other request, send me a message with the invite. As I say, exceptions to the above rule will be made, but only with good reason/explanation and at my own discretion.

I’ve returned from my zee voyage and am willing to lend my occasionally peculiar and erratic presence for as long as I am ashore (and not otherwise engaged). Anyone wishing to experience the somewhat heady experience of my presence is invited to leave a message.

I need to rise my Making Waves to 20 before the memory fades… Could anybody help me, please?

I’m quite new to the Bazaar Sidestreets, but the costum of sharing a coffee or a private supper to prepare for the Amanuensis is quite appealing to me.
So if you’re willing to trade in these things, I’m more than willing to participate.

• Reteq
    edited by Reteq on 1/7/2015

Lists updated.

As a PoSI, I am absolutely interested in both Making Waves and willing to help others.

I would happily accept any invitations sent my way.

I’d be delighted to accept any kind of invitation.

Updated the first post.

I am interested in Making Waves to raise/maintain notability. I will generally accept any invitations, though I agree with the above disclaimer about Dante’s Grill from Kylestien, and no Photographer or Loitering.

I am currently preferring Chess Games and Sparring Bouts because I am grinding Watchful/Dangerous.

I am also know to disappear for week long Zee Voyages. Send me a message beforehand if you need to know if I can give a quick turnaround.

I am an Author.

I am a person of some importance who happens to be an author I will be glad to accept invites for a coffee at Caligula’s or to bring some discussion to someone’s most respectable salon and, if it happens, I will be happy to do the same; altough I am, by no means, in good acquaintances with thieves, photographers and famous italian writers of the 13th century, so I will refuse any invite of that kind.

[Want to make waves and willing to help others for the same, add me at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Saladino (I may later change the name)]

Seeker of Names, being a Person of Some Little Importance, has Waves up for grabs. First in, best dressed.

Perhaps PM me here, to make sure I go check the account.

I wish to Make Waves again. Anyone out there wanting to trade invitations to Dinner or Coffee?

i can accept coffe or dinner but no dante’s grill request

Usually the host in things makes the most Waves, but it can be frustrating to invite a stooge to a chess game and then have the RNG let them win six times in a row.:)
I maintain my own Waves fairly well, but I’ll accept the usual socials from anyone. But my Free Evenings are all booked, sorry. Having a s/o really helps, FBG definitely needs to do something about the fact that married folk can’t go on dates with each other!
It’s worth noting that scandal reduction also gives Waves to the helper, so it’s another means to stir the pot a little.

– Mal
edited by malthaussen on 1/14/2016

I will gladly accept any invitations and help others Make Waves. Put me on the second list, please.

Would you kindly list me as an author accepting salon invitations?

First post has been updated.