Help! I'm buried alive!

I still think it’s your mind/consciousness that goes on the boat. Souls are an aspect of yourself, but if you can live without a soul it’s pretty clear that it isn’t a vital part of you. Not any more than your arm or leg, anyway.

Perhaps it’s only some percentage of your soul in the jar, like a lein. So the last scrap is what goes to the boat.

It would be something that could be clarified in a plot someday, and I’d love to see it.

Oh, definitely. I would love to get a clarification on whether there’s a solid Body/Mind/Soul trinity in this world or if I’m simply mistaken.

That plant. Is getting. Whatever it wants.

I would have been happier if it had arrived earlier than my twentieth opportunity card, but I guess even the waiting tops beating yourself to death on a coffin lid.

[quote=the truthseeker]
Or even more simply for those Light-fingered Ambition seekers, don’t get caught in the first place!
edited by the truthseeker on 1/4/2015[/quote]
That’s easier the second time than the first, actually. As you start with a little suspicion to begin with.

Honestly, it was my curiosity that got me caught. I was interested in seeing some of the failure text, so I’d do some of the actions without a second chance, just to see it. I lived slightly too dangerously, in the end, but luckily my plant came through.