Help! I'm buried alive!

Chiron’s other boat maybe shrug. Sounds like something cool with the Brass Embassy. Personally, I wouldn’t mind more things being different with being soulless, than with having a soul…

Something larger than a bireme and smaller than a Polythreme.

…No, really:

[Fate-locked content removed by administrator]
edited by Alexis Kennedy on 3/1/2012

Indeed!

It would be even better to visit Hell. Imagine the delicious writing that could come from that!

…No, really:SPOILER[/quote]

o_O Where is that from? A sidebar?

Well, that one is truely worthy of a spoilertag. Personally I think I’d prefer not knowing where was from if I hadn’t played it yet, as it is one of the most enjoyable stories so far. However, for those who feel the need to satisfy their curiousity SPOILER [color=#ffffff]it’s part of the fate-locked tale of the Regretful Soldier[/color] SPOILER
edited by Malt Jones on 2/14/2012

…No, really:SPOILER[/quote]

o_O Where is that from? A sidebar?[/quote]

Let’s just say, there’s some content unlocked by Exceptional Friendship.

Folks, please remember that we don’t give permission for Fate-locked content to be copy/pasted, even here. Thanks!

Sorry, I didn’t realize it was Fate-locked content.

Anything accessible via the House of Chimes is Fate-locked (via Exceptional Friendship). Don’t worry, it was obvious it was an honest mistake. :-)

I didn’t know that either - I found the snippet googling it T.T So I guess from now on I’ll be more careful in copypasting content I didn’t actually play myself.

[color=#009900]Could you PM me the place where you found it? and I’ll politely ask them to remove it.[/color]
edited by Alexis Kennedy on 3/2/2012

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Could you PM me the place where you found it? and I’ll politely ask them to remove it.[/color]
edited by Alexis Kennedy on 3/2/2012[/quote]

I don’t remember whose mantlepiece it was… It’s possible they removed it themselves, 'cause googling “Echo Bazaar” “Brass Trireme” now doesn’t yield any Mantlepiece result. If I stumble upon it I’ll let you know.

…I don’t think echoing fate stuff to your journal is against the rules, is it?

I hope not. My notes on various bits of fate-locked stuff are quite substantial.

It would be easy enough for them to add code that prohibits it if that’s what they wanted. So it should be fine. It’s an out-of-context teaser anyway, more a trailer than a spoiler.
edited by Patrick Reding on 3/2/2012

It would be easy enough for them to add code that prohibits it if that’s what they wanted. So it should be fine. It’s an out-of-context teaser anyway, more a trailer than a spoiler.
edited by Patrick Reding on 3/2/2012[/quote]

In fact, I was actually intrigued by that small snippet about the Brass Trireme, much more than if I knew nothing at all about that storyline. It’s like having tasted something juicy and wanting more _

Well, today is not at all turning out as I wished! Could some good soul (or soulless, I shan’t be fussy) please tell me if Death is still the only option available to rid me of this little pickle I blundered into? Alas, my plant isn’t robust enough to come to my rescue.

I will be rather put out if I have to cancel my plans to visit Paris over the holidays on account of dying in such a ridiculous and careless manner, but sigh needs must.

Yes, death’s the only way if your plant isn’t strong enough.

I could see, someday, having death rewritten for the soulless.

Be it a short stay in hell, a view from the glass jar your soul is in, another boat, or just a teasing taste to clarify the lore.