Heart's Desire Finale

(If anyone had a Storm Threnody and took a certain choice to ask THAT to Mr. Pages, a link would be welcome!)

Parabola, eh? Doesn’t sound to me like this is actually necessary but here we go. Though I haven’t dabbled in either the lab or Parabola during the last week, so I’ll have to begin from the start.

Also three of the players desire a place to stay. Sounds to me like it could be recurring.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/NNNnobody/18227094

[quote=NNNnobody]Parabola, eh? Doesn’t sound to me like this is actually necessary but here we go. Though I haven’t dabbled in either the lab or Parabola during the last week, so I’ll have to begin from the start.

Also three of the players desire a place to stay. Sounds to me like it could be recurring.&quot

We shall see. This Honour…how particular. Could we actually lose this?
Oh,and thanks!
(Now to sleep a bit. It is before dawn)

The first question to Mr Pages of the new update ? in my log

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/sco6209/18227103

Player: “Sorry to dissapoint you Pages!”
Pages: Batty Gasp of Surprise.
Player: “YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!”

So the Marvelous Players are going through a Tournament Arc.

Good for them.

Wonderful writing so far!

Jumped on chair while reading most of texts so far. I’m doing too much coffee and whole global situation hits on my nerves, but writing is awesome. And I’m not even talked to the youknowwho about the place yet. Had right card in hand, but I’m usually spending my time in just an opposite side.
Amazing, just amazing. Especially when Mr. Pages is involved - each scene in my lodgings is just a little diamond.
edited by Alpha900i on 4/21/2020

I’m currently stuck trying to figure out what to do in Arbor. Is there a specific part that I need to be in to advance the Ambition?

[spoiler]Don’t be foolish like me and aimlessly wander about.

Make sure your Attar is sufficiently high enough.[/spoiler]

Great update! I am very excited to find out who the past winners are.

You need an audience with the Queen. In her palace. Which is on south end of second layer of Arbor. You also need 7 Attar.

edited by Waterpls on 4/21/2020

I can accept the use of neologisms as a character trait of Mr Pages, but is it also a character trait to spell things wrong? Because my eyes sorely need a spellchecker. It’s deleterious, not delecterious. It’s peccadillo, with TWO c’s!

And good god, what did you do to a poor word like &quotsymphony&quot? Sympthony? What?

Edit: I know I might be adding a bit much, but I’m slightly shocked by how egregious it is at some parts. I just now saw that it was spelled as &quottitled my vanes&quot rather than tilted, which of course may be a pun that I just didn’t catch.
edited by Nephemiah Hamilton on 4/21/2020
edited by Nephemiah Hamilton on 4/21/2020

So,it seems to be I need a Portfolio of Souls…and,me being me and Tzara being Tzara, I seem to have run out of them, and of the materials required to make one…and the wiki refuses to open on this browser,for some reason. Could someone be kind enough to tell me where to grind/get the materials needed?

The most profitable way to get a Portfolio of Souls is probably the Sanctuary of the Crimson Petals expedition, with the only downside being the chance to get a rare success, which does not give a Portfolio. Usefullness depends on how many Supplies you have at the moment.

For getting the materials to make one, Unfinished Business options for PoSI are very useful. The Prince of… in Spite gives Souls (although the randomness can be infuriating), Contracts and Legs in Watchmaker’s Hill gives Infernal Contracts. If you have Memories of Distant Shores, you just have to side-convert them to Brilliant Souls twice to get the necessary amount.

Delectable + deleterious. &quotDelicious but harmful.&quot

Symphony + chthonic. &quotThe music of the underworld.&quot

Ok, this part is done. Nothing of price range I was afraid of, although hints of things to come make me look on my puny stash of 496 first city coins with some deep sadness. Well, we will see.

Also I’m wonder why some ambition-related qualities are set in “Stories” section of “Myself”. It has “Ambition” section after all. Also pointers are look suspicious. Bishop’s have description, but this description is not for venue, but for someone I’ll start to look for only after 28 of April. And I have talked with all players, but have only 4 pointers. Can this mean, that those 4 gave me more information, that they planned? Really should read their echoes couple times more, just in case.

Amazing, just amazing.

The most profitable way to get a Portfolio of Souls is probably the Sanctuary of the Crimson Petals expedition, with the only downside being the chance to get a rare success, which does not give a Portfolio. Usefullness depends on how many Supplies you have at the moment.

For getting the materials to make one, Unfinished Business options for PoSI are very useful. The Prince of… in Spite gives Souls (although the randomness can be infuriating), Contracts and Legs in Watchmaker’s Hill gives Infernal Contracts. If you have Memories of Distant Shores, you just have to side-convert them to Brilliant Souls twice to get the necessary amount.[/quote]

Just writing to say I tried the Crimson Sanctuary and YES I Have a Portfolio!(Odd sentence,hum?)
Anyway, my many thanks to you,dear sire!

If anyone have played the Monster-Hunter branch of Writhing River preparation please do share the echo.

Where am I supposed to meet the manager of the Royal Bethlehem to ask him where he wants to play? Do I have to go into a State of Some Confusion? I assumed I would find him on the “merry gentleman” card where we first met, but I boosted my Nightmares to 5 and he’s not there.

I live in a suite at the Royal Bethlehem now; you would think I could just knock on his door.