Heart's Desire Finale

[color=#0066ff]They say that once every nine years there’s a card game where you can gamble your soul and win your heart’s desire. That sounds like tremendous fun.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]I’m putting this thread up early: the Heart’s Desire conclusion will begin on Tuesday! Expect a code to appear here some time that morning which will let you get into the finale stories a little early.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]The last Ambition, coming to a close! What will we do with ourselves now?[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/18/2020

[quote=Hannah Flynn]
[color=#0066ff]The last Ambition, coming to a close! What will we do with ourselves now?[/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/18/2020[/quote]

Well, right now, I’m getting really hyped for the end of my ambition :)

Take a well deserved rest, one hopes! So much new stuff so quickly!

A new lab and base camp, a desperate grind to become a Paramount Presence, and now the end to an Ambition.

No better way to spend a quarantine.
edited by Blaine Davidson on 4/21/2020

Wait? What? AH! Jeez! I am a litte BIT hyped.

我误以为FBG打算给我一个大大的惊喜,我以为他们提前发布了Heart’s Desire Finale,原来并不是真的啊。不过这真是让我更加激动了起来。
干的漂亮,Hannah。
(:heart:◠‿◠)ノ
edited by chiche on 4/19/2020

Let’s play some cards.

If you blew your First City coins on the lab upgrade, you will probably regret that.

Just so you remember, the First City coins are somehow connected to the Marvellous game.

Also, I hope that there are options that can make use of other player characters. The other three Ambitions were so lacking in these.
edited by Rostygold on 4/20/2020

[quote=Rostygold]If you blew your First City coins on the lab upgrade, you will probably regret that.

Just so you remember, the First City coins are somehow connected to the Marvellous game.
edited by Rostygold on 4/20/2020[/quote]

I REGRET NOTHING

Seriously though, I managed to get 126 back by a combo of 1 Master CP, grinding up to 76 by spending surface currency, then another CP.I think I’m good, or at least better prepared then some after that mess.

Worst comes to worst I can always ask for some or museam heists from you kind people if I absolutly NEED to. Or hopefully this unlocks some coin research or something in said lab.

Looking forward to that! Not looking forward to an endless grind. I’m so glad (and surprised) the circumstances didn’t hobble the Ambitions’ release.

Alright! Best for last!
I can only hope it doesn’t require a fortune in cash or items I need to buy, because fully upgrading my lab wiped me out something fierce, and I’ve been too busy hunting birds, making cartographer hoards and avian studies, and grinding up those newfangled parabola stats to replenish my stocks.

Best of luck to everyone!

You do know that sounds like forgery, don’t you?

You do know that sounds like forgery, don’t you?[/quote]
The Numismatrix herself says that most of these First City coins aren’t genuine anyway…

I see we;e divided between anticipation and monetary dread!

Oh man, I am just wee bit excited! Which is to be expected really - it’s my Heart’s Desire after all.

http://fallenlondon.com/a/heartsdesireearly436t46346423243243

A code for early access to Part 1 of the Finale, delicious friends

Hot Dog! Let’s go!

THIS IS NOW LIVE!
YES!
(And now to record everything in my journal. Gosh, I am EXCITED!)