Happy Ratmas!

Make sure you send your rats to the right Alexis. I sent my first batch to some random guy named AK5 who had Alexis Kennedy as his alternate name for some reason. (Name doppelganger? Alt account? Sinister impersonator?) If you want to add him to your contacts, make sure to put in &quotalexiskennedy&quot without a space! Don’t make my mistakes.

Using the “Add to contacts” button on the profile page will also work.

but yes, AK5 is a mysterious doppleganger. Don’t be fooled by imitation Alexii this holiday season!

Oh right, I forgot that we could do that now.

On Ratmus Day, I send rats on a string.
One thousand strong, a glorious thing.
They are quite a sight
In the middle of the night,
Sacrificed for your rat bling.

(sent to Alexis Prime)

…well, that’s a bother. I’d already sent him a couple bundles of rat by the time I learned of this. Sinister impersonator indeed.

His day must be quite surreal.

I suspect there is some deep and meaningful reason behind this that I wasn’t around for, but…oooh! A bandwagon! I can’t see any way this could POSSIBLY backfire. leaps :D

(I do wish we could send living rats though, they make such lovely friends, I’m rather fond of them, and I always feel I’m somehow betraying my dear Albino Rat and her kin when I pay for things in rat-corpses.)
edited by Inky Petrel on 12/7/2013

[quote=Inky Petrel]I suspect there is some deep and meaningful reason behind this that I wasn’t around for, but…oooh! A bandwagon! I can’t see any way this could POSSIBLY backfire. leaps :D

(I do wish we could send living rats though, they make such lovely friends, I’m rather fond of them, and I always feel I’m somehow betraying my dear Albino Rat and her kin when I pay for things in rat-corpses.)
edited by Inky Petrel on 12/7/2013[/quote]

You can send living rats.

…They just happen to attack the target!

Hmm, well I suppose that’s only natural after being sent through the postal system. I’d be cranky and ready to stab someone too.

In any case, I’m on Flute Street, I forgot you can’t post things here. (I thought I’d visit my rubbery acquaintances again for a change of scenery, I’d forgotten how long everything takes down here. It’s such a pretty place, but rather tedious.)

Only two boxes of rats sent so far, but each one I send to Alexis (yes, even including the already send two) will be accompanied by a cheery snippet of Ratmas carol![li]

No way this could possibly end badly!

I do hope our acceptant can find a good use for the little ratties. Since, of course, I’m certain he’ll be getting plenty today!

so I checked Alexis’ test account… has anyone noticed the Acquaintance: the Heptagoat scrapbook quality he’s displaying there?

[color=#009900]Thank you all so very much. Rest assured I’m making a list of who’s been bad and who’s been good this Christmas.[/color][li]

It’s almost certainly a myth. Probably.
…hopefully.

♫ He’s making a list/ Checking it twice/ Gonna find out who’s ratty or mice/ Ratta Claus is coming to town. ♫

(I didn’t have a gift card, so I sent a letter that said “Ceci n’est pas un rat.” Surprisingly the word is the same in English and French!)

[quote=Spacemarine9]

♫ He’s making a list/ Checking it twice/ Gonna find out who’s ratty or mice/ Ratta Claus is coming to town. ♫[/quote]

ughhhh

A reluctant round of applause for you, I suppose.

Anyway, sent me some rats, shall attempt to draw the card again today. RATS.

It’s Ratmas time, there’s no need to be afraid
At Ratmas time we send out rats with their postage paid,

And in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy!
Throw your arms around the Neath at Ratmas time!

But say a prayer - pray for the other ones
At Ratmas time, it’s hard but when you’re having fun
There’s a city outside your window
Full of stravling cats and fear
Where the only water flowing, is The Bazaar’s bitter tears
And the Ratmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom

Well tonight that God its Alexis, instead of you!
And there’ll be lots of rats in London this Ratmas time
The greatest gift he’ll get this year is rats

Where fungus ever glows
And the Stolen River flows

Do they know it’s Ratmas time at all?

Here’s to you, send some rats to everyone
Here’s to them underneath the burning sun
Do they know it’s Ratmas time at all?

Feed the Tiger
Feed the Tiger
Feed the Tiger
Let him know it’s Ratmas time

Feed the Tiger

Feed the Tiger

repeat to fade
[li]

[quote=an_ocelot](I didn’t have a gift card, so I sent a letter that said &quotCeci n’est pas un rat.&quot Surprisingly the word is the same in English and French!)[/quote]Aarg, I sent a gift of rats with that same message. I now feel so uncreative.
[li]

[quote=OPG][quote=an_ocelot](I didn’t have a gift card, so I sent a letter that said &quotCeci n’est pas un rat.&quot Surprisingly the word is the same in English and French!)[/quote]Aarg, I sent a gift of rats with that same message. I now feel so uncreative.
[li][/quote]
Quick, more post-modernist rats! A big rat made of all smaller rats, rats seen from all angles at once, rats vainly trying to repair all these damn melty clocks!
[/li]

Hee! I can’t decide whether it’s better or worse to send it with actual rats.