Hallowmas 2022: Confession Trading!

I’m willing to trade 1 Whimsy for 1 Pride. Username is Muffintop.

A thank you to all who traded confessions with me this Hallowmas. May all your delights be Neathy.

I can give you curiosity, but it won’t let me set up a trade.

I can give you Impropriety. Is this your username?

Hello! I have 2x Pride I’d like to trade for 1x Violence and 1x Guile. I’d appreciate anyone willing to send me one at profile Kai Drakovir.

Edit: I also have one extra Impropriety I can trade for a Guile, if anyone has one.
Edit 2: I have taken all requests for Pride. If anyone needs an Impropriety I can provide.
Edit 3: I have no more Confessions and I don’t plan on getting more. Thanks for all the help, everyone!

Hello. I’m willing to trade a Curiosity, 2 Violence, a Guile, and an Impropriety, and I need 2 Whimsy and one Pride. Fallen London Once again, here is my username.

Hi! I have a Violence that I’d like to trade for Pride! I’m also ‘Yretsym’ in game- just request me!

yes! muffintop is my username

When I have enough actions, I’ll send one over!

Wait a sec I will accept it after I get action. I don’t need violence anyway.

Thank you so much, that let me upgrade two I wanted!

Currently have extra: 1x Curiosity, 3x Guile
Feel free to trade whatever you don’t need in exchange!

Username is TastyLeaf. (EldritchNewt is my character name)

Currently
Curiosity 4
Guile 1
Pride 1
If anyone need one send a trade request my way with anything you don’t need.
Name- Lorelaine
( I will edit this after trades)

820 needs 2x Whimsy and 1x Impropriety, has… 3x Curiosity (:melting_face:) in exchange!

I need 2x Whimsys. I have two extra Prides. I really do not want to go to the Moth party for the conversion carousel.

I have 3 Violence, a Pride, and a Guile. I’d like to trade any of them for a Curiosity.

I cant seem to add you as a contact for the trade ingame, if you still lack it, I have an extra Curiosity for a Violence one. User is my handle.

Hi, yes definitely still interested in the trade. Working on it as we speak.

Edit: Confound it, I can’t seem to add you either. Sorry about this, not sure what’s going on here. I inputted your name and everything, the game trundles along and then…nothing.

Edit 1: Tried a different social action, didn’t work either. We seem to be stuck. Will contact support.

I have 5 violence, 3 Curiosity and 3 Whimsy. I’d like to trade for Impropriety.

I have a lot of Curiosity to spare, and need a Pride
Would you still be open to trade for it?