Ghost of Ratmas Past: The Armratgeddon

Account still here, so the pipe is likely closed.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Alexis~Kennedy

I just sent him some rats, so it must be back.

My rats have been added to the pyre.

As have mine. Thank you, Alexis, your tiger-like presence will truly be missed.

All things come to an end; all ends come to a thing.

I wonder how many he got in the end.

Quoting from his Twitter:

&quotYou’ve gained 100 x Rat on a String (new total 18411).&quot

Quoting from his Twitter:

&quotYou’ve gained 100 x Rat on a String (new total 18411).&quot[/quote]

What if he just began with 18311 rats

Here’s my first and possibly last post-official post.

Thank you all very much, you daft bastards. In all, I received 170 boxes of something, mostly rats but with various cats, hearts, jewels and probably blemmigans in among it. I’ve read all the messages, which vary from the perfunctory to the poetic. I think I might have to put some of them on my business cards. If all goes well, everyone who sent me rats will quietly receive something in among their qualities, in a while.

If you check @alexiskennedy, I’ve posted photos of the wonderful and unlikely physical gifts that some notorious troublemakers sent to the Failbetter office.

I’ll be around on the internet, at http://www.weatherfactory.biz . There’s a link there to sign up to news about my next project - I’ve already got freelance work on the boil (holiday, my arse) so it’ll be a while before you hear anything, but I doubt I’ll ever stop making games.

So long, and thanks for all the rats.
edited by Alexis on 6/16/2016

Love the Rat of Glory Candle. Good luck with everything you do in the future.

Goodbye, Alexis.

You’ve created something which has been giving joy to thousands of people around the world (and misery to a few Seekers ;-) ) every day.

Thank you, and the best of luck in all your new adventures!

:)

Thank you for creating such an immersive world, Alexis. I have thoroughly enjoyed the last year of crazy underground bats, cats, rats, and hats.

(I’m sorry I that I was offline for most of yesterday and wasn’t able to send any rats. I even hoarded the A Gift card for the occasion. Ah well.)

[quote=Alexis Kennedy]Here’s my first and possibly last post-official post.

Thank you all very much, you daft bastards. In all, I received 170 boxes of something, mostly rats but with various cats, hearts, jewels and probably blemmigans in among it. I’ve read all the messages, which vary from the perfunctory to the poetic. I think I might have to put some of them on my business cards. If all goes well, everyone who sent me rats will quietly receive something in among their qualities, in a while.

If you check @alexiskennedy, I’ve posted photos of the wonderful and unlikely physical gifts that some notorious troublemakers sent to the Failbetter office.

I’ll be around on the internet, at http://www.weatherfactory.biz . There’s a link there to sign up to news about my next project - I’ve already got freelance work on the boil (holiday, my arse) so it’ll be a while before you hear anything, but I doubt I’ll ever stop making games.

So long, and thanks for all the rats.
edited by Alexis on 6/16/2016[/quote]

To everyone here, never forget that all shall be well, and that all manner of thing shall be well.

I’m so sad that I did not get a Lofty Words card this week… I wanted to send some, too.

EDIT: I send you so[color=#c2c2c2]me coins, instead.[/color]
edited by th8827 on 6/16/2016

[quote=Professor Strix]

:)[/quote]

Priceless! =)

Well, wherever the avalanche takes him, he will be well fed, haha. We’ve just provided him with some leftovers in case he takes his stories to somewhere with less discerning tastes. =P

I’m sorry I couldn’t send any rats… My hand was full of seeking cards. :’(

Anyways, good luck!

So long, and thanks for all the words.

Also sorry I didn’t end up sending rats. My hand was full of these strange black cards and I kept murdering myself for some reason. Have fun on the surface!

So long, and thanks for all the cephalopods. I look forward to seeing where you go next!