Future permanent companions

I’d like to second the Barbed Wit. Or third, perhaps?

I think that sort of behavior is frowned upon even in the neath…[/quote]

Well, we already have gay marriage. As well as squid, [color=FFFFFF]Snuffer[/color], Clay and Devil marriage. I can’t imagine rat marriage being far off.

[quote=Cedric Appleby]I’d like to second the Barbed Wit. Or third, perhaps?

Well, we already have gay marriage. As well as squid, [color=FFFFFF]Snuffer[/color], Clay and Devil marriage. I can’t imagine rat marriage being far off.[/quote]

Um at least those are humanoid. I mean come on.

As long as the Rat is disguised, it should work out. I can’t see how the [color=#ffffff]Big Rat (snuffer)[/color] is any better…

[quote=Branden Linton][quote=Cedric Appleby]I’d like to second the Barbed Wit. Or third, perhaps?

Well, we already have gay marriage. As well as squid, [color=FFFFFF]Snuffer[/color], Clay and Devil marriage. I can’t imagine rat marriage being far off.[/quote]

Um at least those are humanoid. I mean come on.[/quote]

It’s what is inside that counts. I mean that literally; at least the rat has organs an anatomist could possibly identify!

This seems as a appropriate a response as any.

Actually, I don’t think anyone would mind me going out and about with my rat companion. The Relickers do it all the time.

I know at least two players who have named their Constant Companions after other player characters. It really helps with immersion and role playing.
I vote for this option before all other. Also, all the others![/quote]

You mean Scarlet and Nathan, I presume? If not - us too.

As far as people in-game, I’d dearly love to see the Struggling Artist make a reappearance like his model did - not for my own sake, but because he’d stand in much better for my character in our arrangement than any of the currently available options. In terms of both balance and roleplay, it’d be nice to see some Dangerous options, too.

We don’t come across the medical profession terribly often, do we? There’s the Itinerant Physician and the Saturnine Physician, the college of surgeons, and Dr Schlomo’s experimental talk-therapy, and a few poor-hospitals and such, but we never really get to know any reputable hospitaliers. Perhaps the absence of death has had a polarising effect on the industry?

Frankly, about an option for the Orient? The duelist is a good example, but some options from the operations of the Duchess would also be nice. . .