Fully Capped

Im fairly certain the owner of the hespheridean (?) cider hasnt shown up on the forums yet

[color=#009900]No-one’s achieved it, but I’m delighted to report that two players are each one step away from achieving it (they probably don’t know that).[/color][li]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Some of our fanciest words (caliginous e.g.) are Latin-derived, so some Romance language speakers may have an easier time with them.[/color]

You are so evil. /admiring

[color=#009900]EDIT: er hit Edit instead of quote button.[/color][li]
edited by Alexis on 1/3/2014

You are a cruel and devious man.

We sorta know what Paramount presence isn’t kinda. I had capped stats and N12 (The notability cap at the time), and there was no new option on the unsigned message, though I was a Shattering Force so…

I think my point here is really bluh Alexis bluh

My guess is capped stats, capped notability and one, or more, 5 card lodging. I don’t know if the option will appear on the Unsigned Letter as the original 4 stat cap options weren’t on it.

[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]That’s very sweet of you but I’m honestly trying to be helpful.[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]Summary! [/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- two people are one step away from Passion, and might yet achieve it before the lacre all dries up and the Destinies close[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- various people are at various stages of the Paramount Presence line[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- Ambition: Enigma has a scheduled update (<–this is true)[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- 2,946 people have Acquaintance: Heptagoat[/color]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- there’s a Latin-derived word for ‘North’ that isn’t ‘boreal’[/color]

…I think this is a suitable time for a good aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Now I’m off to go froth and pull my hair out.

• googles &quotsynonym for north&quot *

. . . &quotseptentrional&quot?

(I’m not even touching the rest of that.)
edited by an_ocelot on 1/3/2014

I just. I just want you to appreciate Alexis.
Just how much screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth is occurring amongst the neurotic bleeding edge players of the IRC room.
I just want you to know.

Don’t forget aquilo and it’s variations

Septentrional?

&quotseptentrio&quot
[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Literally &quotseven plow ox,&quot from [/color]septem[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] ([/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]seven[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]) + [/color]trio[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] ([/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]plow ox[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]), from the stem of [/color]terere[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] ([/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]to rub[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]), referring to the stars of [/color]Ursa Major[color=rgb(0, 0, 0)] or [/color]Ursa Minor

YET AGAIN SEVEN IS THE NUMBER.

Seven False-Stars? Seven Oxen?

I usually am not this rash but I hereby suggest we start grinding &quotCasing…&quot IRL for Heist: Steal Alexis Kennedy’s Work Computer.

All shall be revealed.[/li][li][/li][li]
edited by Nathanael S. Wells on 1/3/2014

[quote=Alexis Kennedy]
[color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- there’s a Latin-derived word for ‘North’ that isn’t ‘boreal’[/color][/quote]

…septentrional? The significance of this beyond its numerical connection escapes me, though. Would that make the Northridden Septentrionalists? It has a nice ring to it.

also I refuse I believe anything attached to ambition: enigma until I get photographic proof and paperwork signed in triplicate affirming its existence

wow /soundly/ beaten to the punch on that synonymy. The curse of a wonky keyboard!

Also: Hyperborean, which was Greek and then Latin and then English, apparently. It’s also a few letters off of Hyperbole. this is clearly of significance to somebody somewhere
edited by Spacemarine9 on 1/3/2014

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- two people are one step away from Passion, and might yet achieve it before the lacre all dries up and the Destinies close[/color][li][color=rgb(0, 153, 0)]- various people are at various stages of the Paramount Presence line[/color]
[/quote]
But how are the two of these achieved?[/li]

[li]
[color=#009900]Do you know, I accidentally gave away my old work email password in the RPS interview, and changed it in a fit of prudence, just in case.[/color]

[quote=Spacemarine9]
also I refuse I believe anything attached to ambition: enigma until I get photographic proof and paperwork signed in triplicate affirming its existence[/quote]

[color=#009900]The board rules forbid me to post content screenshots, but take a look at the Eaten teaser.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Have a grand weekend, all![/color]

[li]

Re: Enigma ambition:

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]take a look at the Eaten teaser.[/color]

[color=#009900]Have a grand weekend, all![/color][/quote]

So. Evil. /semi-admiring

This is what you were planning wan’t it Alexis?
To murder the IRC room by making us scream and panic so much our blood boils and head explode.
We’re on to you Alexis, we know your game.

…Yep. This is a very good time to aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Well, this topic has taken a few interesting twists.

For my part, I would like to apologies for my earlier accusations. I should have given the benefit of the doubt that the original poster did not intend the mistakes and should instead have asked. And I apologies if that post ruffled any scales in the community.

I would say &quotfeathers&quot but all things that fly in the Neath are sacred and shall not be intoned lightly.

edited by Owen Wulf on 1/3/2014

The House of Chimes had an Ambition: Enigma requirement as well, that doesn’t mean it’s real <0>
although that does count as a content update, of sorts. i suppose.