Fully Capped

Recently , mi character has become capped in all stats. I found it surprising tough that no one option related to the eminence posi title appeared. Has any way to obtain been implemented yet?[li]

Please fix your grammatical butchery before someone reports you to a moderator.

Don’t be mean. (Insert appropriate smiley to show not a chastising tone) Might be second language or fighting with predictive technology and losing.
But um, yes, not sure what you’re asking.
edited by babelfishwars on 1/3/2014

The question is, is there any way to achieve A Person of Some Importance: A Paramount Presence, because the OP has achieved 200s across the board (congratulations, by the way!) and hasn’t seen any such option.

The answer: no, as far as we know, A Paramount Presence is not yet attainable.

Ohh. All is revealed.

I wonder how many are fully stat capped. I thought I played often, but my highest is 173.miles off on t’others.

Impressive

Owen Wulf, since when do people here report English that isn’t up to their standards to a moderator?

Strongly suspect it was a joke.

I replied as I did as a new forum member might not realise that, but feel would have been obvious to non-new types. Were someone to address me so, if not only assume that, but respond with textual grunts to ensure they appreciated my mock disdain.

Edit: cocking Hell, my phone wants me to look foolish.

If the text is so bad that it can be construed as trolling then it is grounds for reporting to a moderator.

They made some minor errors of spelling and diction. I don’t like to make accusations, but I think you’re being the ruder party here, by far.

Be that as it may, I would like an input form the OP on the matter.

If the text is so bad that it can be construed as trolling then it is grounds for reporting to a moderator.[/quote]

… you weren’t joking?!
I stand corrected.

Also, I think we have different definitions of trolling.

In which case, I have to agree with Sir Frederick.
And also suggest that to add to a moderator burden for such a trivial ‘offence’ might not win moderatorial brownie points.

Tilts head
He got his answer, I don’t see why he should respond to anything you or I said in our first posts, as neither addressed his question.

Im very sorry for my mistakes guys. Its clear that english isnt my first language , also I was quite pressed for time when i wrote that so that didnt help either.

On topic, well Ill just play the waiting game , guess I cant turn to other grinds (Accolade of Assasins im looking at you)in the meantime

Edits for gaddommit my phone.

Trenloco - I’m away for a week, but if you add babelfishwars she’s often ready for golden duels.

Also - I’m curious - how hard is the game to read as a second-language? Is it difficult to distinguish between rare/out of use words and made up ones, and does it detract from the experience at all?

I used to play WoW on a French server, so that I could avoid the smack talk (as I didn’t understand it!), but kept the game itself in English as my French is roughly: &quotI am death. Help. Corpse. KILL! Monster?&quot levels of communication.

[color=#009900]Trenloco: sorry, this board is usually more welcoming.[/color][li]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]Owen: that’s not polite. No more, please.[/color]

[color=#009900]…and in answer to the original question, no-one has achieved it yet.[/color][li]

But can we achieve it?

I hope it isnt the same case as the passion destiny , btw did anyone figure that out yet ?

And babel , I find that my rough english still lets me enjoy most of FL , although some words are indeed rare and have caused me more than one headache. But all in all , this has been my first language-related issue in the forums

[quote=Trenloco]I hope it isnt the same case as the passion destiny , btw did anyone figure that out yet ?

And babel , I find that my rough english still lets me enjoy most of FL , although some words are indeed rare and have caused me more than one headache. But all in all , this has been my first language-related issue in the forums[/quote]

:-) I’d be playing with a dictionary to hand. (Because of COURSE I needn’t do that as my native language grasp is total, absolute, perfect. Ahem.)

Passion, as far as we know, remains a mystery; if anyone’s found it, they’re not part of the usual groups who share information here, or they’ve had some reason to keep quiet about it. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone had solved these mysteries and we’d never heard about it; as Alexis says, communities like this tend to over-estimate their own influence, and I think the folks who (for instance) got the rarest pledge rewards for the Kickstarters weren’t active forum members.

It’s rather simple; you hack Alexis’ computer and use the Debug menu to give yourself the right quality level.
Incidentally this is also how to get Passion, and a Heptagoat