Flame-Proof Missives

Hi, i’m searching for help from correspondents to rise the SotC from currently 7 up to 10, for the obvious purpose of examining the snow through a semiotic monocle, and soon after to become a correspondent myself, currently silverer. If you are willing to help with some Flame-proof Missives i’ll be most obliged. What can i offer in return? I have time (FreeEvenings for tea), christmas cards, plenty of second chances to send as gifts of admiration, coins (First City Coin), wine (Black Wings Absinthe & Greyfields 1868 First Sporing), ingredients for epistolary letters, or other means i don’t know yet and of course company in the dark.
I need to increase the Taste of Lacre to 7~8~9 for acquiring one of the 5 card lodgings.
Should i attempt to use Tears of the Bazaar as a last resort? The price is prohibitive, so many actions.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Bobotron
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Neutrin

Sir Jedidiah humbly requests Flame-Proof Missives in order to increase his understanding of the Correspondence in pursuit of becoming a Correspondent himself. I am more than happy to accept social actions and interact in-character in return. (Although keep in mind I’m no profession role-player.)

Hello,

I would not like to become a steward of something that is not the correspondence, and need some help pushing that SotC up to 15.

I would really appreciate your help.

If you would like payment in any form, please specify.
Thanks.

Hello,
I would not like to become a steward of something that is not the correspondence and need some help pushing that SotC up to 15.
I would really appreciate your help. If you would like payment in any form please specify. Thanks.
edited by vedammi on 3/8/2022

[quote=vedammi]Hello,
I would not like to become a steward of something that is not the correspondence and need some help pushing that SotC up to 15.
I would really appreciate your help. If you would like payment in any form please specify. Thanks.
edited by vedammi on 3/8/2022[/quote]
I am seeking people to exchange Flame-Proof Missives with. If you will provide a link to your game profile or send me a calling card so we may become acquainted I will be happy to exchange such with you.

Happy to do flame proof missives trades in kind.

Username is same as my in-game account.

Good evening, fellow citizens,

I come tonight to ask you for some of your knowledge about the Correspondence in the form of Flame-proof Missives.

I’m afraid I don’t have much to give back right now, but I’m always open for social interactions.

Sincerely,
Sarandi

My main, Skymaw, is struggling through a certain intermediate level of SotC, and I would happily accept a Flame-Proof Missive or two. Glad to return the favor in any currency.

I’ll look to it later. Cats are always welcome.

DarthRL is in need of help for buding SotC from 7 to 10. I’ll return your favour by Feast of the Rose gifts or any other means you prefer!

I’m currently at SotC 17 and needing to get to 21. Very grateful for any flame-proof missives anyone can send me and I’ll gladly send them back, as I’m a Correspondant. Or I will happily repay with other actions such as beatrice’s, etc.!

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jean%20Rowley

Hi all,
I’m looking for missives to raise SotC to 10, my profile is Fallen London. I’m willing to reciprocate with social actions.
Thanks!

Greetings and salutations!

I am seeking Scholars of the Correspondence willing to send flame-proof missives, and I would be amenable to reciprocating with other social actions, including exchanging gifts during the Feast of the Exceptional Rose.

I am at SotC 7, and will be more than happy to send flame-proof missives when I reach SotC 10.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Malcredore

Neathy regards!

Hi, Thyme Larkin, is currently at SotC 4 and looking for missives to expedite progress. Happy to send any social actions you might want in exchange, and missives as soon as I’m able to.

A friend of mine, Fallen London , needs Flame Proof Missives. She’s having trouble leveling her SOTC to become a correspondent. I can offer sips of cider from my character, Martin Walker, in exchange.

Delicious Friends,

Like everyone else here, I’m hoping to become a Correspondent by raising my SotC stat.
Currently, I am at 16 and am in need of reaching 21 for the statue.
If anyone is willing to send me Flame-Proof Missives, I would be most grateful and ready to return the favor.

Yours,
Elizabeth Summers!

Sorry,
Thought I wasn’t logged in.

Deathjack999 (Same name in game.)

Not a Correspondant but I’m looking to get SOTC to 15 so I can progress the Hurlers to make Sorbet.

K. Green here,
Would somebody please send me some Flame-proof missives? My academic career seems to have ground to a complete halt. I am at a loss as to how to proceed.
My eternal gratitude will be your reward, of course. And anything else I may be able to provide.
Find me here: Fallen London

Hello! My character is looking for some friendly Londoners who would help her in scholaring the correspondence. Anything I’m able to provide afterward will be at your disposal. Profile: Fallen London

1 Like