Flame-Proof Missives

I know a lot of people are looking for SotC increases right now, and a great way of doing that is getting letters from Correspondents!

Correspondents and others, drop your info here :)

I’m a Licentiate on my main account (Nerissa Hyde), and I’m free for basically all social actions as a thank-you.

2 Likes

Greeting and salutations!
My name is Lady Krakel of the Fifth Descent. While no longer a part of the Department of REDACTED I still have a good understanding of the celestial language and is willing to send notes on it to anyone who asks.
If you are interested, it is just for you to send me a letter asking. (DM on the forums or on here, add contact details if not otherwise apparent). All I ask in return is a bit of interaction if you are so inclined. (I do love RP:ing)
edited by Lady Krakel of the Fifth Descent on 12/25/2021

1 Like

I am also seeking Correspondence from…Correspondents, for the sake of increasing my SotC. Correspondence.

IGN: The Fraudulent Ingenue

1 Like

Any flame-proof missives would be greatly appreciated as I’m working towards becoming a correspondent myself. I’m happy to repay in kind just let me know whatever you want.

1 Like

Is it still possible to send flame-proof missives? I cannot find that option?

Kind Regards,
Desmond Jordan, P.I.
edited by DerGreif on 7/18/2021

1 Like

I received one just a few days ago, so yes.

1 Like

The character comes up as &quotneeds qualities&quot.

[quote=DerGreif]Is it still possible to send flame-proof missives? I cannot find that option?

Kind Regards,
Desmond Jordan, P.I.
edited by DerGreif on 7/18/2021[/quote]

[quote=Meradine Heidenreich]The character comes up as &quotneeds qualities&quot.

[quote=DerGreif]Is it still possible to send flame-proof missives? I cannot find that option?

Kind Regards,
Desmond Jordan, P.I.
edited by DerGreif on 7/18/2021[/quote][/quote]

Sorry for the late reply. I have now figured out, why I cannot send flame-proof missives. I am not a correspondent.

I still need them myself, though. I am at level 20 and cannot get the last level via the university, even with a mood. So I would greatly appreciate it, if someone send me some letters each week. You can contact me here or in Fallen London.

Kind regards,
Desmond Jordan, P.I.

1 Like

I am working to become a correspondent myself. I’ve just gotten to SotC 9 so I’m pretty close to becoming a correspondent, at which point I’d be more than happy to swap flame-proof missives back and forth.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Taliesin%20Chen
edited by Pleasant Misery on 8/29/2021

1 Like

Dear correspondents,

I want to thank those who send me fiery missives! I have achieved what I have sought, so no further letters are necessary!

Kind regards,
Desmond Jordan, P.I.

1 Like

On the SotC path here… flame-proof missives would be welcomed!

Double difficult as I am not a Correspondent by trade.

Please let me know in-game what other social actions we can trade with.
edited by londonist on 9/12/2021

1 Like

I would very much appreciate a few Missives, seeing as I shall need knowledge of the language for the examination of lacre at Christmas.

I’ll send whatever social actions you want in exchange, including Christmas cards when the time comes.
edited by a passerby on 11/20/2021
edited by a passerby on 11/20/2021

I have completed my study of the correspondence, but am available for some time to provide flame-proof missives.
Name: Gangvann
edited by Gangvann on 11/30/2021

Update: SotC10: achieved
Correspondent: achieved
My gratitude to this helping community! Further exchange of flame-proof missives are welcome.

Vellamo.G. here.
Fallen London.
Newly POSI, working towards correspondent and seeking to expand their knowledge on the language of the stars.

Flame-proof missives are especially appreciated. However I won’t be able to write flame-proof missives myself, at least for some time, but I can provide other letters, help with menance reduction as well as send you some delicious Christmas cards. Do let me know what you’d prefer with in-game messages. Drop me a calling card, thx everyone!
edited by Pohjan on 12/7/2021
edited by Pohjan on 12/8/2021

Correspondent here, willing to trade Flame-Proof Missives. Send me one and I’ll send you one back.
Send your calling cards here:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/vvv317

Thanks!

A Crooked Cross on a path of SotC because I want to treat Furnace well. Can visit your salon or send a Cristmas card in return

I’m at SotC 8, and I’d very much appreciate a Missive or two to get me 10! Once I become a Correspondent, I’d be happy to send some in return.

I would also appreciate the chance to further my knowledge of this fascinating, if somewhat cursed language.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Winnry

Requesting some missives, willing and able to reciprocate.

I am Alexander Hemsworth

I would like to deepen my knowledge of the Correspondence as well - I’m very happy to compare notes and missives of this subject as well, perhaps even send a (far more harmless) christmas card as well.
I should be able to be found here:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/SpooKida