Find Friends for sparring, dinners, chess & theft

William. You can just say Will. A thief and a fraud, but a charming scoundrel. I will be glad to make friends among the same followers of the dark ones as among law-abiding ones. We can chase each other across the roofs of Flit!
By the way. I can be tongue-tied. That’s because British is not my native language. But I’ll try to make myself clear. I will be glad to have any social interactions!

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/William_Avero

I have sent a calling card! It’s a pleasure to meet a new player, I’d be happy to take you under my wing as your patron! (I’m a Shattering Force so I can boost your dangerous stat!)

Hello delicious and exceptional I-hope-will-be-soon friends! I have recently returned to the Neath after a looong time away and my, many things have changed. (When I was last here Knife and Candle was a Thing.) I would be glad for any social interactions/calling cards. My profile is

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/C%20E%20A%20Bell

(Do we need a riddle to ask here? “Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”) (ETA We don’t need a riddle but I’m a big Alice fan.)

Hunh, I got a message that “We are not in the same setting”? Do you have to be in your lodgings to get a calling card?

Ah, maybe I can help for once!

Usually when this happens, either you or likely the other party is away from London and unable to correspond or join social engagements.

I usually find that waiting a day or two before trying again can help.

We do not, sir madam or other. If your wondering, I sometimes add little things to my short posts because there’s a rule here that a post most be at least 20 characters long so I like to add quotes and such to the end of mine so they meet this requirement.

Besides this, yes, I think I’d send you a calling card if that’s what your asking-thank you! acquaintances are useful.

That’s probably it, thank you!

Duh omg yes, that’s what i was asking. I should edit the post. I like the riddles! Or quotes.

1 Like

Well than, I’ll send you a calling card shortly.

1 Like

Thank you! …heh, now I need a quote/riddle.

I am the womb: of every holt,
I am the blaze: on every hill,
I am the queen: of every hive,
I am the shield: for every head,
I am the tomb: of every hope.

1 Like

You don’t need one, no, but you are welcome to add some.

1 Like

Dear Londoneers,
I would be most happy to make the acquaintance of any gentleman, gentlelady, or gentlesquid , for mutual social activities. To misquote the Personal column of Private Eye.

Skullsplinteer.

Please ignore the uncouthness of my name: I blame my parents.

Countess Caroline Karnstein is still out there, as she has been for longer than she cares to admit. The Moral Hedonist is generally available for advice, (pre or post railroad) training, linguistic analysis, non-existant letters, or just chatting. The Styrian noble is most interested in mentoring Nocturnals, Mycologenes, up and coming Bohemians, and daughters of Sappho. She herself is a Nocturnal, Associated with Bohemians and Certain Refined Peccadilloes. Regardless, she prefers a bit of chatting with letters. Lady Caroline Karnstien