Feast of the Rose 2024: Gift Exchange

Let’s keep the exchanges to this thread for easier management and communication.

2 Likes

I’ll go first! I know @kerim has some kittens. Are you looking to exchange a Be-Ribboned one? :slight_smile:
I only have 200 silk scrap now, but I’ll be able to send other Be-Ribboned kittens soon-ish.

Quick edit: I got a ribboned kitten!

2 Likes

I’ll be happy to send anyone any inkling of identity costing gifts or secret costing gifts-i don’t really care about getting something in exchange, but I wouldn’t exactly object to receiving a gift back. However, Feel free not to send back anything.

1 Like

John Schmit would like a beribboned kitten. In exchange, I will send any combination of three rose-gifts that cost inklings of identities, so skulls, roses, or buttered chess pieces.

EDIT: I have received all the kittens I desire. Many thanks, and expect your presents in the mail soon!

1 Like

I’m happy to exchange non-Fate gifts–and I should have Parabolan kittens to give once Time the Healer comes to visit.

1 Like

And sent! More silk required…
EDIT: Skulls! My shopping list includes only skulls this years. :slight_smile:

(hey, I already sent him a ribboned kitten. Sorry I didn’t announce it, I’m just unfamiliar with how the customers work.)

Hey everyone, I’m not too involved with the social functions, but would love to receive/trade at least 10 gifts. I don’t care which ones I receive, but does it work best for someone to reply to me here if they’d like a particular one in exchange?
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Arok15642

2 Likes

Hi im new and wanna try some contents btw players
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Aurelia47310

2 Likes

Hey Anidot, can you send me some skulls? I’ll send stuff back for masquing! I just want them for bone market purposes haha

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll send some soon(need to restock on inkling of identity).

1 Like

Also, seperately… I would like to send someone 30 one masquing gifts and receive the same to go ahead and max out my free masquing early.

Would anyone be interested in being my trading partner for this?

Thyme Larkin is looking to exchange any gift for any gift. I have kittens but let know if you’d prefer something else (non-fate).

1 Like

Sent several, will send more if requested!

I’d love to exchange some gifts. Anything non-fatey so I can retribute in the same coin. An eye for an eye.

Charles Blink

I also would love to exchange gifts, and will gladly send non-fate gifts. I’m also happy to provide a home to a Be-Ribboned Kitten.

(Fallen London)

Okay I have sent everything I can until tomorrow. (Except for you, ani, I’m waiting on actions for you right now.)

Tomorrow forwards I’ll be able to send a total of 170 minimum engraved skulls and am looking for the same.

If I have leftover at the end of the Feast I’ll just send and claim them myself but I’m happy to help people get their stock for the year at the bone market!

1 Like

I would like a beribboned kitten. But I have a question too. I had a Parabolan Kitten (given to me by the owner of a Parabolan Panther in the usual way) when I received a Beribboned Kitten from a friend! I was delighted, and sent him one back–not realizing that, if you do not have a Panther, you can only send kittens that were given to you. But I had a Parabolan Kitten before the exchange took place! Shouldn’t the fact that he gave me a kitten mean that I should still have a kitten left?

1 Like

You have a beribboned kitten. When you turn it in for masquing it’ll become a normal kitten, don’t worry :>

1 Like

But no! I do not have a Beribboned Kitten either! I must have ended up giving the Kitten back to the friend who gave me the beribboned kitten in the first place. Sigh.

Well, I would love to have a Beribboned Kitten, anyway.

1 Like