Feast of the Rose 2024: Gift Exchange

Can you screenshot your companions? I bet you have it but it’s somewhere you’re skimming over visually

Could I send you a hell flower/another skull and recive something tomorrow?

1 Like

I can send any kind of non-fate gift and would b happy to receive some skulls this year. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/GluestickGenius

Hey, inkling of identity costing items are going to be off the table after the next one-i ran out of both my supply of them and echoes to perchase proscribed material. I’ll be able to send more relatively soon, but it will take a bit of money grinding.

1 Like

Bruh… we’re cool. We’re friends. You send me stuff and I’ll just put it on a list to send back. You literally don’t even have to ask. :>

1 Like

Ah :sweat_smile: honestly, I’m just used to asking about everything first before doing it. I’ll send it, then.

1 Like

Can someone send be a lovingly beribboned kitten? I can return the favor. I’m also willing to trade other gifts too!

Edit: got my kitten and repaid the favor!

Happy to exchange kittens to better socialize the litters (they should have friends they aren’t related to, perhaps). Beribboned Kitten en route shortly.

1 Like

Kitten has been sent!

1 Like

Happy to trade and trade in turn:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Sebastian%20Olmen

Hello! I’d like to exchange for some things for masquing. I am new to the game so I don’t have a lot of the non-fate things to trade, but I did buy some fate. I’d be willing to send a few fate gifts in exchange for one of the bigger items like a kitten if that is ok! Thank you :smile:

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Warcats

Edit: Thank you friends!!! I have received three kittens and I am feeling very blessed, hope to pass the extra little ones on to new friends!! Happy feasting!
(๑>ᴗ<๑)/ (๑>ᴗ<๑)/ (๑>ᴗ<๑)/

I would love to trade for a kitten, but can only offer mundane gifts. If you have a kitten to spare please let me know what you’ll accept in return.

Posted this in the Panther Adoption Thread.

Edit:
Profile: Fallen London

I am happy to exchange non-Fate Masquing gifts. I really do want a Beribboned Kitten, though, and I don’t want to send her away once I have her. My name in Fallen London is cathyr19355.

Can someone send me (Houkeraid II) a lovingly beribboned kitten? I can send everything non-fate (except kitten) in exchange if needed, simply let me know what you want in return.
Edit: thank you, skinnyman

Yes it’s that time of the year again. Let’s exchange gifts

I would love either a Parabolan Kitten OR a Beribboned Kitten. One of each would be delightful! You decide, Maria, which if either to send to me. Thank you very much for considering my request. I am cathyr19355 in Fallen London. I will reciprocate each kitten or other gift with a non-Fate Masquing gift (anything except a kitten). Thanks.

Hello! I would love a be-ribboned kitten. Also happy to exchange non-fate gifts. Just let me know what you’re looking for!

Profile: Fallen London

I think it’s best to announce here too in case you, or anyone else, finds a partner for trading gifts.

170? You only need 104 until next year because you can use at most 2 per week.

You were first, but I see blackmaria will offer you one.

Will send once I have more AP! :slight_smile: I didn’t realize I waste them all.

One for you too! Again, need AP.

I will have more kittens later today. As for myself, I’m only looking for skulls, but it’s not mandatory for anyone to reciprocate with one for the kittens.

EDIT: Sent the two kittens!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do that from now on.

1 Like