Feast of the Exceptional Rose 1896

I doubt it. It’s probably just a collector’s item, which can later be traded for Masquing (like other Feast gifts).

We won’t know until someone buy one and lets us know.

I doubt it. It’s probably just a collector’s item, which can later be traded for Masquing (like other Feast gifts).

We won’t know until someone buy one and lets us know.[/quote]

It’s on my mantlepiece

I’m afraid London’s taste doesn’t run to rose bouquets and bonbons. The mouseover text sometimes explains things (and sometimes not).

Just… let me get this straight:
There’s only one (two, in a way) new NPC marriages and it’s gated behind a 70 Fate wall?

Hm, ok. Cool. Cool, cool, cool. Maybe next year.

Oh, and congratulations to all those who got their non-ambition heart’s desire.

[quote=Robin Alexander]You can still set him as a companion and a spouse.

I have him as both as seen in my profile; so you can still claim the +9 Persuasive, +6 Shadowy, and +1 Dreaded.[/quote]
Ah, interesting.

So you get to keep his Reforged version as a Companion, and his Happy version as a Spouse.

Hmmm. Maybe it’s time for my character to divorce that deadbeat husband she hasn’t seen for nearly a year. I presume you don’t need the consent of an absentee player to dump them?

What slot does the ticket occupy, if I may ask?
(D…n Notability grind)

We won’t know until someone buy one and lets us know.[/quote]

It’s on my mantlepiece[/quote]

Thanks. What’s its equippable slot? A weapon?

It’s a weapon, yes. And no, as far as I can tell, it doesn’t give access to the exceptional story

No love for the Secular Missionary? :-(

I’d love to test this, but I can’t afford to divorce my Rubbery Consort (even temporarily). That costs way too much Fate for just experimentation.

Do the new spouses have any opportunity cards?

And does anyone know what’s going on with the Foreign Office spouses?

[quote=Jillius]Just… let me get this straight:
There’s only one (two, in a way) new NPC marriages and it’s gated behind a 70 Fate wall?
[/quote]
To be fair, it’s +2 BDR in a slot that previously only had a single BDR option, of 100 Fate for +3.

I mean, I’m not going for it. I’m holding out for Devil spouses, personally. But it’s not egregiously out of line with its predecessors.

Looks at the artwork

He says he’s my firebrand but I don’t believe him…

Does the send-fate-gift-then-have-recipient-reject trick still work?

If the game let me marry both my Missionary and Firebrand, I would even leave my current spouse and letter from the Empress for them.

Confirmed as working.

I can finally marry my love! and he got updated art too! im so happy…

I have free-loaded on this game for almost four years. Last Christmas, I finally gave money to Failbetter; 2017 was a smashing year, and here’s hoping that 2018 would be great too.

Here’s some more dosh from me for Failbetter. A hint of what I bought with FATE: mmm mm-mm mm mm mm mm-mm mm-mm mm mm-mm mm-mm-mm-mm mm mm-mm mm! (&quotHere’s hoping that I won’t mutate into some gangly ceiling-climbing monstrosity while wearing this.&quot)

Oooh. That would be amazing!

But since the storylet to do so seems to be locked (and hidden) by having &quotCommitted&quot, it’s likely that once you marry one you won’t have the option to marry the other.

Oooh. That would be amazing!

But since the storylet to do so seems to be locked (and hidden) by having &quotCommitted&quot, it’s likely that once you marry one you won’t have the option to marry the other.[/quote]
Definitely the case, sadly. C’mon Failbetter, how much do I have to pay you to unlock polyamory?

[quote=Optimatum]If the game let me marry both my Missionary and Firebrand, I would even leave my current spouse and letter from the Empress for them.

Confirmed as working.[/quote]
What does this do - you get to keep the gift?