Feast of the Exceptional Rose 1895

Thanks for the gifts.

Welp, there goes all my free coffees.

No, but any polite person will send a gift back; you can then redeem that gift for masqing when a certain lady comes calling in a week and a half.

[quote=surreyjack]Welp, there goes all my free coffees.

No, but any polite person will send a gift back; you can then redeem that gift for masqing when a certain lady comes calling in a week and a half.[/quote]
Will send back gifts. But I dont have actions.

Does Visit the Perfumed Pleasure Garden! do anything with the Masquing quality?
edited by Tofan Bogdan on 2/6/2017

I just missed the feast last year, so I’m very excited for my first one! I’d love to exchange gifts; please ask first for fate-locked items.

I would like to trade gifts with others.

I am happy to trade fate gifts; please pm me to arrange trades.
edited by debegray on 2/8/2017

Hello! It’s my first time participating, and I’d be very happy to send gifts to others~

What does the Chartreuse give for stats, and is the Well Song also an equipable thing/what does it give?

From From the fate locked gifts are there any interesting ones? First time feast so I have to ask.

I would be happy to trade gifts if you would like! Please feel free to add me :)

i would like to trade gifts, my username is sspine

When the feast began, I had been called away to Port Carnelian. With good fortune, I will return before evening and can then begin trading gifts. Please do send me any and all social invitations, I am most eager to return to London’s society.

-B

The Chartreuse gives + 1 Bizarre.

two questions:
2. From the fate locked gifts are there any interesting ones?

[quote=Tofan Bogdan]two questions:
2. From the fate locked gifts are there any interesting ones?[/quote]

1. The garden gets you many of the items you need to send gifts.

2. The rosary has best in slot BDR, unless you want to go through SMEN, and the mouthless amber mask and the tanned mask also have best BDR in slot, while the tanned mask is also the best shadowy headgear. And if you get the hamper of heart-cuts and the rose-bearing maggot, you can combine them for a surprise!

Does anyone know what is the cap for masqeing gained from that one opportunity card?

20, and then you can use the item exchanges to boost it to 30, anything beyond that is fate-locked.

As with everyone else, send me something and I’ll probably give you the same back. Profile’s in the signature.

My main is willing to accept and reciprocate any non-Fate gifts.

I cannot afford Fate this year but will trade non-Fate gifts through my main character. I suspect my Seeking alt has divested herself of most of the items one would use to acquire non-Fate Feast gifts, but she will try to reciprocate as best as she is able.