Feast of the Exceptional Rose 1895

Wow, this looks really interesting. Happy festivities, everyone.

Open for trading as long as I can! Fate trading too!.

Remember to ask first on fate trading, delicious friends.

My in game name is same as my account name here.
edited by Seon on 2/6/2017

This looks like a lot of fun.Very keen to trade gifts here!

Send me any non-fate gifts and I will reciprocate!

The time of Roses begins! I am open to all manner of gifts, but please remember to ask before sending Fate gifts.

EDIT: It seems that I don’t really posses the item necessary for mundane items this year, so I would be quite willing to trade a few high level fate items instead.
edited by Leon McCarran on 2/7/2017

Should anyone wish to exchange gifts, I am amenable to all offers. I shall reciprocate as well.

Having looked around Ladybones Road, I cannot seem to find Clathermont’s. Neither can my alt, who has only done part of the Clathermont story so far. For the alt, the options to continue with the story exist, but neither character seems able to actually get a tattoo. Is this content not yet open?[li]

[/li][li]You need to meet the Lady in Lilac to get a Tattoo. She won’t turn up until next week[/li]

Tattoo content arrives with Lilac when she appears on the 13th.

Edit: Pipped to the post.
edited by Barselaar on 2/6/2017

My spouse is on the lam, which is a pity as I’d like to go on dates, but here is an engagement and marriage thread: http://community.failbettergames.com/topic21994-engagement-and-weddings.aspx

Has anyone found any differences with the school?

Should anyone wish to trade festive gifts, I’m open and will definitely try respond in kind.
Please spend a second or two to specify what kind of gift you wish to receive, or it will be at my sole discretion.

What gifts can you exchange?

There’s an extra card, similar to the Yuletide Festival card. That’s the only difference I’ve found so far.

Can I have some? I will reprocitate. The non fate locked one Thanks.

I’m open to trading the free gifts.

Very happy to dive in to the Feast, anything goes.

[quote=MartzelDePamplona]Ah, I had forgotten how many items it takes to send gifts during the feast. I foresee some grinding in my future, well, more than usual.

Happy Feast, everyone, and I’m open to and will reciprocate any non-fate gifts![/quote]
This’ll be my first Feast in Fallen London, so I hope I’m doing things right.

I just sent you an Ushabiti, Fungal-Themed Poetry, a Singed Playing Card, and the Pickled Liars’ Tongues.

[quote=Chimeraguard][quote=MartzelDePamplona]Ah, I had forgotten how many items it takes to send gifts during the feast. I foresee some grinding in my future, well, more than usual.

Happy Feast, everyone, and I’m open to and will reciprocate any non-fate gifts![/quote]
This’ll be my first Feast in Fallen London, so I hope I’m doing things right.

I just sent you an Ushabiti, Fungal-Themed Poetry, a Singed Playing Card, and the Pickled Liars’ Tongues.[/quote]
Can I have an Ushabiti, please?

Sending gifts increases the Masquing quality?