Fallen London Reworks: Returning to Court

I’ve been there enough times to have ‘Successful term as governor – remembered by the people’ and to access the storylet with the Veteran Privy Councilor at Wolfstack. Is Legitimacy something that needs to be restored each trip? I could go back to the Foreign Office and see if anything changes.

Only if you’ve lost/spent it all the last time you were in Port Carnelian.

Going back to the Foreign Office seems to have done the trick! Thanks for your help!

To my knowledge, I have become the second poet laurate of london

I believe that prof. Anton Moebius has become the third Poet-Laureate.

Scholars at both Summerset and Benthic are presently analyzing his works for hidden symbolic meaning. Both have presented convincing examples, to the outrage of the one and the delight of the other.

I just wanted to say how much I liked this. After a few months of no real new content (I could grind for an Overgoat, of course, but meh) having something long and gradual and with a shiny title at the end, something with some real purpose is like a breath of fresh air. It kind of rekindled the old flame. I’m at Poet-Laureate 7 now, and I’m not going to make haste. I’m going to let this last. Perhaps in the meantime I will get some other stories, either through Fate or through reworks.
I also liked the new works very much. Especially the ones having requirements. It’s like being rewarded for your past deeds. Finally having some use for being identified with a school looks nice, too.
And it fills me with joy, listening to all those hushed rumours behind my back and knowing that no one at the Court can do anything to me anymore. If only I could also see the Barbed Wit again. I kind of miss her.
edited by Aronia on 11/26/2017

You can! If you sell your Memento of Passion, you may rekindle your last romance.

Oh! Thank you, this is a good thing to know. I did see that option once, but I must have forgot.

The inconveniently capitalized xKiv is now a poet-laureate.
(And Xelda is just waiting for a mood card. One stat point off! But I am not switching a club for that)

[quote=xKiv]
(And Xelda is just waiting for a mood card. One stat point off! But I am not switching a club for that)[/quote]

A card happened, and Xelda is now also poetically laured.

Me too did the thing now. That was long nights work, but still, no regrets.

I am happily joining the ranks of poets laureate.

I (cathyr19355) made it to Poet Laureate last week. So did my IRL husband, esrtweet.

Congratulations to you both!

(kinda expected since your husband has been writing books about the Bazaar (or at least &quotA Bazaar&quot) for years. I seem to also recall a Cathedral thrown in there for good measure :-) )

Caroline also made it a few weeks ago, if announcing. Made sense for her bohemian self