Fallen London Reworks: Returning to Court

[color=#cc0099]Delicious friends, you may now return to the Empress’ Court if you so wish.

Head to Wolfstack Docks to find the storylet ‘Returning to Court’ to discover how to continue producing your artworks at Court.

Players will be able to take on new projects, such as film, opera and fashion. There are also new endings available for plays, poems, songs, novels, ballets and symphonies.

Enjoy your path to becoming London’s Poet-Laureate![/color]

There’s a typo in the storylet in Wolfstack: “you should know, that London’s most captivating princess has an interest in visiting Port Carnelian.” Pretty sure there shouldn’t be a comma there either.

Heads up: you need 5 successful terms as governor before you can return to court.

Huh, is that intentional or a bug?

Just the Counsellor says: &quotPerhaps if a notably successful governor invited her at the end one of their terms.&quot

It specifically implies one term, not five . . . also, the typo of &quotthe end one of&quot instead of &quotthe end of one of&quot.
edited by Robin Alexander on 10/18/2017[/quote]
I took &quotnotably successful&quot to imply multiple terms completed. One term completed just makes you a regularly successful governor, not a notably successful governor.

[color=#cc0099]As always, the best places to send typos are directly to support@failbettergames.com, thank you[/color]
edited by Absintheuse on 10/18/2017

How magnificent! Most exciting! It may finally be time to get Màiread exiled. I look forward to discovering all of the new projects. Art will not be silenced!

>>>you need 5 successful terms as governor before you can return to court.

Really?

So that’s … still shorter grind than the court itself was?

Can confirm you need 5 successful terms as governor. I’m…not exactly sure what you have to do after talking with the Counsellor, though. Flip cards at the Docks? You don’t get any tracking qualities after you talk to him, either.

Edit: Actually, I have no idea. I think you need at least one?

edited by Slyblue on 10/18/2017

My character has “Successful Terms as Governor?” at the level “A Legacy established,” which I believe equates to more than 5 terms, but I cannot see the “Returning to Court” storylet? Is there something I’m missing?

It’s not showing up on Wolfstack Docks? Sounds like a bug

After talking to the Councillor, you go to port Carnelian and run through the cycle. That’s where you need 5 successful terms.

Ooooooooh, fashion ^_^

Can you get exiled for affairs on the throne once you return to court?

Exiled, yes. Banished, no. You’ll be able to return just as soon as you are back from the Tomb-Colonies.

It’s not showing up on Wolfstack Docks? Sounds like a bug[/quote]

I haven’t looked at the Docks lately. If I do not find it there, I’ll go report it as a bug. Thanks for the information, Slyblue!
EDIT: It’s there. I got the impression from another post that it appeared throughout London, for some reason, and I didn’t look at the Docks. Thanks again.
edited by cathyr19355 on 10/18/2017

So, as I have A Legacy Established, how do I actually get the Princess to the Port Carnelian?

There’s a new option at the end of the normal cycle, so just go there and play normally. It’ll wipe both Silver Horseheads and Striped Delights, however, so if you have a very high value of one or both you may wish to cash those in first.

[quote=Sara Hysaro]There’s a new option at the end of the normal cycle, so just go there and play normally. It’ll wipe both Silver Horseheads and Striped Delights, however, so if you have a very high value of one or both you may wish to cash those in first.[/quote]Well, now I feel less bad about mis-clicking and destroying all of my Horseheads and Delights with a State Dinner last time I was there.
edited by Kaigen on 10/19/2017

Can somebody explain whole route please? I have 0 Emperial Legitimacy (cause i was interested what will happen when it reach 0 in Port Carnelian). Should i ride a Foreign Office carousel again and after that sail to Carnelian and endure 5 full terms and after that i can return in the Court?
edited by Waterpls on 10/19/2017