Fallen London Redesign - Now Live

Please, please can we get an option for the old skin? I despise the new look.

Now there’s place for six cards in a row. Hmmmmmm…
Well, it’s actually rather hard to imagine that we’d get a new tier of lodgings when there’s so much other stuff we’re waiting for.
edited by NNNnobody on 11/15/2018

[quote=NNNnobody]Now there’s place for six cards in a row. Hmmmmmm…
Well, it’s actually rather hard to imagine that we’d get a new tier of lodgings when there’s so much other stuff we’re waiting for.[/quote]My thought exactly after I saw the new design! But I wouldn’t mind a 6C lodging!

Seriously, all I want is a skin that will take away the Win10 look and give us our ugly Victorian boxes back.

[quote=Skinnyman][quote=NNNnobody]Now there’s place for six cards in a row. Hmmmmmm…

Well, it’s actually rather hard to imagine that we’d get a new tier of lodgings when there’s so much other stuff we’re waiting for.[/quote]My thought exactly after I saw the new design! But I wouldn’t mind a 6C lodging![/quote]

Neither would I! Though if we ever get our wish, I’d bet it will be Fate-locked.

I have to admit, it’s kind of frustrating that they redesigned the journal. It’s broken all of the links I was keeping to lore snippets I wanted to refer back to.

There’s a way to hack it out, of course - manually adjust the link to remove the word &quotstorynexus&quot, and it SHOULD work.
edited by Daedalus_Falk on 11/21/2018

In my experience it fortunately does.

However, it would be really nice to have more navigation options in the journal. Like &quotpage forward/back&quot and easy access to the first page.

Still can’t access the site from a mobile device…

I just noticed a new storylet in Lodgings. You can gift 10 or 100 Fate to other characters again.

It’s been so long… Although I’m surprised it’s not still on the gift card. Anyone know if the option to gift Notability has returned?

Also, the journal now lets you jump to dates! It’s everything I ever wanted!
edited by Optimatum on 11/26/2018

I’ve just drawn the gift-card and both fate-gifting option are on there now.

[quote=Optimatum]It’s been so long… Although I’m surprised it’s not still on the gift card. Anyone know if the option to gift Notability has returned?

Also, the journal now lets you jump to dates! It’s everything I ever wanted!
edited by Optimatum on 11/26/2018[/quote]

Thank you FBG!!!

Just drew the Amanuensis-card and the option is still not back.

Just drew the Amanuensis-card and the option is still not back.[/quote]Any minute now!

I’ve just drawn the card and successfully gifted a point of Notability.

Ah, I’m a little too late. I also just drew the card and noticed the option is back :)
edited by rahv7 on 11/28/2018

The devs of FL love all of us, in all of our many glorious forms. Thank you, Failbetter, for never being afraid to fail. Sometimes you end up a mile underground or between stars, and they helped get us there every step of the way. :kissing_heart:

[quote=Vivienne Thursday]The devs of FL love all of us, in all of our many glorious forms. Thank you, Failbetter, for never being afraid to fail. Sometimes you end up a mile underground or between stars, and they helped get us there every step of the way. :kissing_heart:[/quote]Indeed, indeed!
After almost 3 years of being around, I see that they are worth of their name!

You mean they … fail … better?! :D

I like the new font! :)