Fallen London Redesign - Now Live

Ugh…I don’t. And there is too much space between the letters for my taste. Makes the formatting appear off. Hopefully it’s part of the UI bug and not a permanent change.

J-
edited by Jason5237 on 12/22/2018

Oh my goodness!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, to whoever got the calendar feature working on the profile page. I have been wanting a feature like that since forever. No more having to guess about how many more pages I need to navigate to reach all the Exceptional Story Echoes!

Been loving the redesign, it has glorious pictures and search capabilities. The profile pages are improved overall, too, and it’s nice to be able to select entries by date.

However!

I would quite like to be able to delete journal entries again. The removal of this functionality isn’t gamebreaking but I’m someone who misclicks and errs on the side of over-cataloging, leaving me with unsightly duplications.

You can still delete entries—but some changes to staying logged in makes it slightly finicky. If the relevant buttons aren’t visible for you, click the “view profile” link on the Myself tab and it should be possible in that window.