Fallen London Merchandise

Map … maybe. TENTACLE LAMP YEAH.

I mean. Not that I have a tentacle thing. No. It’s just a REALLY NICE PICTURE.

Ooh. Official bottled souls would be fantastic. (I’m already trying to make some unofficial ones for cosplay purposes, but that’s beside the point.) While I’m on the subject, a Shepherd’s Timepiece and Spirifer’s Fork replica?

The tentacle lamp would be pretty rad too.
edited by CameoAppearance on 11/11/2013

Dilmun Club lapel pin please. I’ll return later to add more, but seriously you might as well do what you like and then ask me for my card details because I love this game so much I will buy anything.

What about a Red-Feathered Pin, while we’re suggesting pins?

Alright here’s some more ideas:
Prisoner mask replica
Bat,Rat,Cat,Overgoad,Exceptional hat,Raven and more kinds of plushy.
Replica of tinkure of vigor/Hesperidean cider. Preferebly with actual drinkable content.
Copy of slowcakes book. (( With the names of pledgers added to it! OH GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! ))
Various Nikolas item replicas.
Collection of Ambers.
Real world replica of Fallen london cameos.
Various lore releated items. Perhaps access code bonuses on some items? EDIT: The starveling cat the starveling cat! A nice replica but one you still shouldn’t pat![li]
edited by Blackleaf on 11/11/2013

…Have you considered selling a rat and a stamped envelope, and then retiring on the inevitable riches that will bring you from a certain person?

The campaign medal whould be awesome to have. And black ribbons.
Also, A copy of a master’s cloak? I get outfits whould be difficult but that whould be pretty cool.[li]

It doubles as Rat Sending Simulator 2k13 merchandise!

I would probably rob a bank or seven to buy as many of those as possible.

Which reminds me that I meant to suggest a clutch of mini rat-plushies, perfect for sending to your friends, as a second not-quite-joke suggestion.

You know what else? This may sound strange but item themed boxes!
One whould be Mystery themed and contain a bunch of secrets, extrodinary implications and maybe Incanubulum and tales of terrors. (( As in just small notebooks. They could contain cryptic mysteries or riddles that whould give access codes. I love access codes. ))
An infernal one containing a brass ring, some souls, a replica bottle of the devilish brandy.
A rag collection one perhaps? Nah that seems a bit useless. Whould be neat though.

Mourning candles and patent scrutinizers for luminousity.
Elder items aswell,Maybe academic simmilar to mysteries,Cartography as promo for sunless sea and wild words! Maybe even some delicious prisoner honey with some love fragments following with it. (( Replica wine bottles could be fun. Im just rambling ideas at this rate. ))[li]

Thinking further on my original idea of commodity items that people would buy anyway, so you may as well take a cut for making them slightly awesome:

Notebooks. Give them a sweet cover labeled “Blackmail Material”, “Touching Love Story”, “Collated Research”, “Journal of Infamy”, etc.

Also a bifurcated owl. They are basicly immobile so it could either be a plastic statue or a plushie.

I would love a Black Ribbon, which is some of my favourite content.
Then maybe something seekerish for my little brother, and then something else for my other siblings… Probably plushies.

I would also love some Art about the Iron Republic, but I see how that would be difficult. Still would love the Journal as an RL-Artbook.

[quote=Curious Foreigner]
I would also love some Art about the Iron Republic, but I see how that would be difficult. Still would love the Journal as an RL-Artbook.[/quote]
Sadly every page whould look different.[li]
One whould be colorless, the other all buildings are colored yellow, One simply whouldnt exist and another censored 99% of the picture.

If you make plushies of sorrow-spiders and/or cats you should ship them in Pass the Cat boxes.

[quote=Blackleaf]
Sadly every page whould look different.[li]
One whould be colorless, the other all buildings are colored yellow, One simply whouldnt exist and another censored 99% of the picture.[/quote][/li][li]Would that be a bad thing? It just adds authenticity, in my opinion.[/li][li]Maybe it could have a small map of the Republic in each corner, but it’s different on every page. [/li][li]Or it could contain excerpts from local lawbooks.
[/li][li]Or maybe it could be like &quotWhere’s Waldo&quot, but instead it’s named &quotSpot the one-time prince of Hell&quot.
[/li]

Nth for subtle T-shirts and, eventually, plushies.

Gah storynexus is down. I shall return with more madness later. Until then: Jack of smiles knife replicas.

[spoiler]
May or may not induce stabbing rampages and insanity.

You people calling for plushies are missing the most important plushie of all: the exceptional hat.

We alredy mentioned it a while back. Either a plushy exceptio or an actual hat. Both in best case.[li]

Seriously will we just get a kickstarter dedicated to funding all of this and also let us pledge for more unique and rarer items?