Fallen London for iPhone - OUT NOW!

How do you record to journal from the app. I can record the first part of choosing an action but I can’t seem to find the pen once I’ve taken the action.

The big killer for me at this point is the lengthy “checking for updates” process, which can take longer than playing out my 10 cards.

I’ll stick with it, but a quicker check (maybe version the asset folder and then just check the version?) would make a world of difference.

They did mention in the AMA that performance optimization should improve over time.

What does “character out of date, reverting to previous save” mean exactly? Were my iOS actions reverted? Or my online account? Or both? What causes it?

If you do anything on the browser version before it syncs, you lose any Unsynced progress on the iOS version.

I have found a bug (and yes, I have sent an email to the support) but I just want to let all of you know…[li]

I sent a 100 Fate Gift from an old account to a new one. While ON the mobile app, I ‘opened’ the gift. I got the ordinary confirmation that I received the fate and the item ‘goes away’ since I used it.
However, I have yet to actually receive the Fate itself :( (This was about 24 hours ago)

Anyone else have this bug?

There was someone who said they couldn’t see their fate on the app. Can you see the fate in-browser?

Probably part the same problem that caused them to take down most social actions.

If I’m reading it right the issue wasn’t receiving the Box of a Hundred Wonders from gifting the Fate, but using it to apply the Fate didn’t do so properly.

From an in-browser view, the Fate is actually gone.[li]

Optimatum you’re correct. I received the BoaHW item but the effect didn’t apply (and the item, thinking it was used successfully, disappeared).

Interesting, so I just figure out how to get Mr Eaten’s name with just 40 actions…

[color=#0066ff]The update that’s gone up today has added a manual sync button! Hooray. Tap your action candle, and there’s now a sync button for you to use should you want to close the app or move to browser.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We’re experiencing some ‘server offline’ messages that we can’t replicate our side, so if anyone finds they are getting that message, it would be very kind if you’d drop us an email to mobilesupport@failbettergames.com with a timestamp so we can follow when people are experiencing it. Thanks![/color]

Manual syncing? Superb![li]

… I still need my 100 Fate back though ::

Torchwood, be sure to contact mobilesupport@failbettergames.com

I’m sure they’ll get back to you quite quickly when it comes to Fate issues.

I started playing this game on iPhone first, then tried to log in through the browser. Problem is that there is not password that works to get me in, and it creates a new account on the browser for me…

How come nobody talks about the fact that you can’t record the results of your actions in your journal? Am I the only one who cares about this? I was hoping the staff would acknowledge this issue since someone else mentioned it, but I suppose ai’ll have to get out of the shadow and say it:

Right now, you can only record texts in your journal if you are given a choice. You cannot record the result of your choice. Please, at least acknowledge this.
edited by M. Cinder on 6/2/2016

[color=#cc0066]Hello! Team members do read through the forum - unfortunately the people with all the tech knowledge are often knee deep in making updates to the app. Also, if anyone ever has a specific issue or bug finds, if you could send the issue to mobilesupport@failbettergames.com that’d be very helpful. Thanks everyone![/color]