Fallen London for iPhone - OUT NOW!

[color=#0066ff]UPDATE: The app is out! Enjoy, most delicious friends![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[color=#0066ff]For app-specific support and feedback, please email mobilesupport@failbettergames.com. Thanks!
[/color]
Our official launch date for Fallen London on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is 19th April 2016.[/color]

- YouTube
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]The app includes a new soundtrack from the composer behind Sunless Sea’s much-loved music, and we’ve featured a song from it in this new trailer![/color]
edited by h4nchan on 4/19/2016

That’s a very cool trailer.

Looking forward to the Android version. The soundtrack is absolutely lovely!

I’m sure this will save me many a misclick.

Will the soundtrack be available in the browser version too?

Love that trailer!! And also looking forward to a smoother iOS experience. I generally visit the Neath with my trusty communication device. It mostly works, but it occasionally taxes my sausage fingers (if I were clever, I’d make a witty jest about it being Touched by the Fingerwork. Alas, my mind is as thick as my fingers)

I have an iPhone 4, so it does not receive any updates because it is too old… and I refuse to jailbreak it.

Will it be compatible with 7.1.2, or will I be stuck using the iphone’s web browser like a chump?

[quote=th8827]I have an iPhone 4, so it does not receive any updates because it is too old… and I refuse to jailbreak it.

Will it be compatible with 7.1.2, or will I be stuck using the iphone’s web browser like a chump?[/quote]

Unfortunately, per the official Tumblr, it looks like you’ll be stuck using the web browser. I feel you - my tablet’s too antique to play anything requiring recent updates too!

I’m so glad to see we’re going mobile, it’ll be so much easier than using the web browser all the time! Unfortunately, I am iPhoneless – can’t wait for the Android version!

Will we be able to buy the soundtrack ? Maybe on bandcamp ? Pretty please ? Do I need to make puppy eyes ?

Likely yes, judging by similar last questions.

I play FL pretty heavily on my mobile browser. The one thing I’ll miss when I’m using a proper interface is scrolling way out and clicking through Fidgeting Writer conversions as fast as possible without really looking to reduce the pain of bad runs of luck.

[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]I can reveal that we have the files and are getting them ready for sale. :O[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Friends, it is TWO WEEKS until this happens. Please begin the ritual bellowing and sounding of the trumpets at your convenience.[/color]

I view this as the terribly important first step towards a version for the android.

So let me go find some trumpets, I’ll commence bellowing after I arrange for the brass-band to back me up. (like most lead singers I’m willing to bellow a capella if needed, but sound better with a band)

Really looking forward to trying out the app. I’ve always thought the game was really suited to tablet/phone playing.

Due to a lucky break at work, I got my phone upgraded at no cost to myself! I’ll get the app on the 19th.

The soundtrack is now available to pre-order

Tomorrow, everyone! AAaaaa!

Ordered! Good luck with the release - I’m sure it’ll go marvellously!

Silly question, but do we get to use our browser character on the App, or do we create a new one for it?

I’m asking because another thread mentioned that certain interactions between browser and app characters were bugged, implying that they were different.

It’s the same character. Maybe something using a mood would only affect one for some reason?