F.F. Gebrandt's Prelapsarian Exhibition is here!

I do not dislike the Bone Market - it has its uses, it can be profitable, and it is definitely different! But it is also frustrating, with a bunch of prerequisites to make a sale that are difficult to track.

And thus, the experience does not change for this event, case below in point :smiley:
I’ll be back !

Use this great calculator next time. Heck, use it every time to check things!

EDIT: You can get Sphinxstone before the end of phase 3 if you want a new vanity quality.

3 Likes

Me too, friend, me too. But I’m still going to finish a Neathbow for myself

1 Like

As for the skeleton, anything non-amalgamous would be acceptable, such as a mammoth size dino with sabre tooth head and four holy feet and a lion tail.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a great tool indeed :slight_smile:

Looks like we’re almost wrapped up with bones, and the relics will be waiting for a bit longer. I wonder if the pace will pick up once osteology closes? I know some higher-level players have intentionally been saving that so early-game players can contribute.

Thanks for sharing, that’s really very useful to know! And I probably wouldn’t have thought to check the metatext again.

Again, very useful information! Thank you for letting us non-Discorders in on the know.

2 Likes

Who could possibly not want a new vanity quality?! :rofl:

1 Like

I definitely went and got my vanity Sphinxstone. Now I feel like I need to rent warehouse space down at the docks.

2 Likes

And that’s Relics done.
Now we wait for phase 3.

I’m seconding the wish that these phases had a minimum active time. Especially with people filling up a bunch of boxes or creating a skeleton, and then being unable to turn them in because the event ended too soon.

1 Like

And phase 3 just dropped!

Shine bronze plaque is live, folks.

Well there’s kind of a lot of lag. But I found the place where I can exchange Curator’s Gratitude for scrip (Biscuits, actually), and in the meantime I’m in the Bone Lab doing some hardcore Science.

Will Curator’s Gratitude expire after the main event concludes? Or will it persist? The ludicrous amount that I ended up with will take quite a few actions to discharge.

I’m aware that the carousels will persist after the event, but I’m really hoping the curators gratitude does too. That kaleidoscope looks excellent and it’s going to take me a while to get another correspondence sounder.

1 Like

It seems that Curator’s Gratitude is the “Approximate Value in Pennies” quality of the new carousel as well.

“Events will progress in less than 23 hours.”

I love how that statement is both very precise and not precise at all. Well, enough time to get some sleep then!

1 Like

You know how sometimes a disaster movie, it will show some happy people at like the beach or something, and then fade to a title card saying “48 Hours Before Impact” or something like that?

Yeah, that.

1 Like

Time the Healer is on Thursday evening for me so if events progress in less than 23 hours it would be impossible for me to acquire an Irrigo-filled mirrorcatch without Fate. I will admit I only had one set of Neathbow boxes when this started but I hope I can still do the kaleidoscope option as well. Does anybody have a confirmation that it’s an item and maybe provide the stats? I want to know if my cups of darkdrop coffee are worth it.

Item FOMO-aside , thank you , Failbetter Games, for another great event! Your company’s work continues to amaze me and keep me hooked!

3 Likes