F.F. Gebrandt's Prelapsarian Exhibition is here!

There will be at least one more stage. At least.

1 Like

So is anyone else stuck with a load of sphinx stone? Not that I don’t have fond SS memories, you understand. But is it saleable or otherwise usable?

1 Like

It’s an unique event that is not even two days old and no one knows exactly what the devs have planned for the rest of the week. I’m sure a use for any excess sphinxstone will reveal itself in due time, right now the only thing we can do is sit back and wait for further events to unfold.

3 Likes

To satisfy my curiosity, I docked at pretty much every major port with a hold full of Sphinxstone and couldn’t find a use for it. It’s possible that one of the interior carousels at one of the ports uses it, but I haven’t found anything.

2 Likes

Toil: 99.6%. Almost there.

1 Like

… and it is done. 100%.

1 Like

We’re there now! :smiley:

1 Like

…so now what? I’m not seeing new content yet. I even tried drawing a card, but it wasn’t festival-related.

1 Like

100%, and I had contributed slightly more than 10% of the progress (~100.5k). :grin:

Ok, what now?

1 Like

Your curator’s gratitude is not how much you’ve contributed! Each action contributes 1-2 points of toil, but probably around 600 points of gratitude (for endgame players).

You definitely did not have enough time to contribute 50-100k actions in two days XD

1 Like

Umm… do we have to sail to the north to find the mysterious missing contents?

1 Like

Alright, show’s back on, we’re live everyone!

1 Like

Oh dear, I don’t have many of the more exotic types of bones, only one Mirrorcatch box, but I have quite a number of relics.

Hope no one is locked out of content that requires venturing deep into the railway project.

1 Like

Relics can be obtained in the early game, although there are no longer any “click for progress” options so complete early-game players will be rather slow in contributing. But mid-game players have a decent number of options.

Some Optics content is basically end-game-only, although some can be obtained just through the Rat Market. And basic bones are mid-game content.

1 Like

A full set Neathbow. Done. Can I get a souvenir for the contribution? Perhaps a Neathbow kaleidoscope?

2 Likes

I gave some relics and there is another progress bar for Curator’s Gratitude.

1 Like

How much Curator’s Gratitude did you get for contributing that?

1 Like
  1. I didn’t see a vanity quality though, quite a shame.

Edit: For some reason my portrait is clipping part of the value, which is 125,000. Display bug changes the value by a factor of five!

The wiki seems to have imploded, everyone and their nan was probably trying to look up the quickest way to grind relics.

1 Like

An extremely crowded and busy day at Moulin Station.

3 Likes