F.F. Gebrandt's Prelapsarian Exhibition is here!

How vile that your vial of Nile bile is nihil! But, you shall endure this trial and restore your smile. Perhaps next time you could use a phial secured with lisle or another stout textile, stoppered with a spile?

10 Likes

… now after some time to reflect & getting back to my routines (or following recent necessities) I want to thank the powers who be for this formidable & extremely enjoyable event! the pacing for me was fantastic - the construction frenzy in the beginning, the leisurely treasure/hint hunt that brought me to old and new places and reminded me how vast and rich this neath truly is and a (for me) very satisfying conclusion to the almost catastrophe that befell London. and of course a big thank you to my fellow citizens for being wonderful work, hunt, explore, cooperate and cohabitate with - it has been a huge pleasure. see you around …
love, L.

7 Likes

You know, with this new Neathoscope, I was hoping there’d be an option to create either a random Neathhbow Suit with it or to create a “Suit in a Neathbow of Colours.” as it’s own vanity item.

4 Likes

Oh, I like that. An Amazing Neathycolour Dreamcoat.

4 Likes

That name is so good that it would be worth them inventing a new item just to be able to use the name. +1 to all advanced stats, since there’s already accessible clothing that boosts most of them anyway? Nah, they’d probably think that was too good

3 Likes

I still have my Hold Full of Sphinxstone and I think I’ll keep holding on to it. Who knows what they might use it for one day?

All fun and games until our ship is sunk, drowned in tears.

Once my ship sank and I literally hit the Glim jackpot. I received lots and lots of Glim, more than what I know what to do with them.

Sometimes dying is profitable.

3 Likes

Got a new affiliation by turning a Parabola ushabti stalker into a stalking assistant.

1 Like