Eyeless Skull Woes

I now have a spare skull. I’ll trade it off for a few menace reductions or something otherwise I’m going to sell it tomorrow because it’s clogging my opportunity deck.

I find myself in need of a skull! Happy to trade in menace reductions if you still have it to give

I find myself in need of a skull! Happy to trade in menace reductions if you still have it to give[/quote]

I’m afraid I don’t, sold it a couple of hours ago. I’m grinding enigmas through expeditions at the moment though so if I get a second one I’ll keep you posted.

Hi, Cully,
As it happens, I acquired one late last night. Drop me a line if you still need it. No need for menace reductions.

RD

Hi, Cully,
As it happens, I acquired one late last night. Drop me a line if you still need it. No need for menace reductions.

RD[/quote]

Dropped you a line! I appreciate it. Fallen London folks are unfailingly generous in my experience. It’s rather nice, as a mostly novice gamer.

The Baron is no longer in need of one of these d_mn_d things! Flipping random stones at the Forgotten Quarter while rapidly going insane worked.

EDIT: So I’ve started wanting five of those things, then four, then three, then two, then one… then found them all! I guess it’s not that bad to grind the Forgotten Quarter for them, if you can deal with the nightmares. Which I guess you can get rid of relatively easily in your Parabola Camp.
edited by Baron Lagavulin on 5/11/2020

Have a skull again. Please inform me soon if you want it. My Opportunity Deck is clogged.

EDIT: Sold it. Seeking+Skull = Too many cards. I’m doing a lot of expeditions atm so if anyone wants my next one send me a social interaction ingame.
edited by Zeel on 5/18/2020

My alt has recently acquired a skull. Does someone want one? Please?

Looking for an eyeless skull, if anyone has one they’d be willing to part with. Ty.

I’m looking for a skull. Could anyone supply one, please?

Hey, I’m currently searching in the Forgotten Quater for skulls in order to build my second Ray-Drenched Cinder. So if someone got one I would be happy to trade it for some menaces reduction or a bag with first city coins.

/edit: got my skulls.
edited by Judaspriester on 8/13/2020

I suppose now that skulls are valuable for the bone yard, this thread is a relic from a simpler time.

Nevertheless… does anyone happen have an eyeless skull they want to send me? :D
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DeserterKalak

I, Clive Copperfield, the Dreadful Lark of Devonshire and Tarot Fool personified, would like to be sent Eyeless Skulls. Come now, would you rather it whisper to you in your dreams of nameless menaces and the charm of a Northward boat voyage? I thought not.

I’ve decided to spend this particular Hallowmas hunkering down in the Forgotten Quarter looking for these deplorable skulls. It’s been very slow going, so unwanted skulls would be appreciated! Other social actions welcome, too.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Mac%20Knicks

I also happen to be in the market for a Skull! An Invisible Eminence, and I haven’t stepped into the Nadir, figure that out! I just wasted a mood on an expedition I only remembered later I couldn’t even start, so some help would be very welcome!
edited by Serpentseer on 12/7/2020

Oddly, I also am seeking the Nadir after a 5 year lapse. As such, I would very much appreciate anyone who could lend me such a vile thing.

Oddly enough, I found a skull almost immediately but ran out of supplies on the expedition. If someone has one, I’d be willing to trade up to a Searing Enigma for it.

Anyone got a skull spare? I don’t have much but I’m willing to give a fair trade.

I have one if you’re still looking. Usual conditions: 2 days or until cards become blocked.

I could also use one. I’m hoping to be able to get into the nadir by the time Christmas ends so I can use my spare Taste of Lacre, and the grind is not being kind to me.