Eyeless Skull Woes

Can someone send an eyeless skull to Whocares?, my alt, as I have spent around 60+ actions without finding any?

One skull, eyeless, available. Get it while it’s hot! Please note that you need to apply within the game; I can’t just send it.

18 May: This has now gone to a Rubbery collector in pride of place on a truly horrible, two-headed skeleton.
edited by Ragnar Degenhand on 5/18/2022

mira239 needs an Eyeless Skull to start the Nadir Expedition.

I have an eyeless skull I need to get rid of. Hit me up (soon, please).

Edit: ended up selling it to some dodgy fellow. Things were getting difficult.

Does anybody have an Eyeless Skull to spare?

Sarandi

I would appreciate it if some kind Londoner found themselves generous enough to grant me a skull without eyes. I would repay this act of incredible generosity in any way you could possibly desire, save firey or freezing missives, as I cannot send those.

Edit: I have received my skull, courtesy of the wonderful Roald Hargraves!

1 Like

I have three of the five skulls I need for the ember Mr. Pages asks to see in return for training, and hope I might entice a charitable comrade to send a pair o’ bones.
My account is as linked:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Wazbaz%20the%20Weary

Does anyone have a skull they would be willing to trade so that I may journey into the cave of Nadir? I don’t have that much to offer in terms of rare items to exchange but I could offer a collection of things instead.

Keep your eye on the weekend Rat Market every week. Once in a while it will offer Ray-Drenched Cinder for sale, which means you won’t even need to bother with Eyeless Skulls.

In the meantime, go farm for stuff that can be exchanged for Rat shillings.

thanks I’m going to do that

anyone spare eyeless skull?? spare eyeless skull to Fallen London ???

sorry, first time on the forums so i’m not sure what the etiquette is but i’ve blown hundreds of actions seeking curios and gotten nothing. anyone got any eyeless skulls to spare? i can offer Watchful patronage, first city coins, and assorted masking gifts while the season lasts.

EDIT: GOT ONE THANK YOU RNG!!!

1 Like

They should be in the Rat Market within a few weeks if no one has any! It is absolutely a pain to source them though, outside of that.

2 Likes

thank you!! unfortunately i’m trying to blitz through it so [heart’s desire spoilers]

i can get the ray-drenched cinder for mr page’s unique item and finish it to get the unique dialogue from mr wine’s viric dreams so i’m on a bit of a time crunch before the end of the feast, but if i dont make it knowing its coming up in the rat market soon is reassuring

Keep an eye on the weekend Rat Market. Once in a while Ray drenched cinders are offered. Meanwhile, just keep farming for the items that can be redeemed for Rat shillings.

That is the most effective way to get entry into the Cave of the Nadir.

You can also get it from the Cat’s campaign ending if you do the war in parabola. I think personally that way probably will take less time assuming you have campaigns unlocked already.

1 Like

I’ve got an eyeless skull that’s in search of a good (or bad, it doesn’t really matter) home.

Edit: Gone.

I have an Eyeless Skull to get rid of, if someone wants it. Character name is Thackerey: Fallen London
Update: all gone to the Liberation due to lack of interest

So! After putting it off for a long time(was unwilling to work on raising archeology)I’m finally going to do the cave of the nadir! There’s Only one thing left: the skull! So, if any of you have an excess one of those, I’ll be glad to have it!

Good day. I am seeking an Eyeless skull for certain unwise pursuits. I am more than willing to pay for it with letters, whether they be instruction on the Correspondence or recipes for scones. Kindly contact Hugh Helmsley (24 Euston, along the River) with any offers.