Estival: The Sixth Coil is here!

… I forced a Stalemate & that worked as well. but it still is a conscious choice (instead of winning so to say).

“This is the dream of spies, the move and countermove that controls the politics of the Surface – and sometimes of the Neath.”

HMMM, well Goodness Gracious Me, whatever could this mean…

1 Like

Hey, that’s loser talk! i could definitely beat a tiger at least, and even if I couldn’t I would try! What would they do, kill me? Lmao jokes on you Mr tiger death means nothing to me, if you want to hurt me try taking my money!

3 Likes

I don’t know if he can wrestle a tiger to submission, but I sincerely want to watch him try, and would be in favor of any possible outcome.

7 Likes

Try here i think?

That shows “Current Tournament Standings” for all the teams, plus material support.

And if you click on the name of a team that seems to give you an automatic update:

2 Likes

You can still get a sort of summary through the “The Headlines as they Stand” in Huffam’s storylet in Veilgarden.

2 Likes

We don’t know for sure if the Tigers are going to compete in the last event though. They skipped one event already.

3 Likes

Okay! We still know the Principalities for SURE won’t, so I’m comfortable with my decision and am gonna stick to it. I’m just sharing my reasoning, you’re of course free to do whatever you should like as well! I just really like the lamp cats, hahaha, they’re probably my favorite FL specific creature :>

5 Likes

Well, so far, the most “familiar” teams have been winning the tournaments: the Tomb Colonies, the Bohemians, the Principalities of Coral (not done yet, but leading so far).

For the next round, I expect the monks of Godfall to be the exotic team. They also have their bands of fans (Row, row, row! Drink, drink, Drink!).

3 Likes

…i couldn’t go against the lamp-cats, man. I want one!

2 Likes

“Deploy lamp-cats”

YESSS

RELEASE THE…KITTY

4 Likes

Reminded me of this.

1 Like

Kitty: released

5 Likes

Tournament of Imagination to close in 5 minutes!

6 Likes

Based on the trends of the previous two tournaments, I suppose most will support Coral for the Tournament of Intellect? Always let the domestic factions win, this time, the Rubbery folks from Coral.

1 Like

Looks like I hadn’t died enough to receive enough lessons from the Boatman, so that option is greyed out for me.

Newbies who hadn’t unlocked Parabola and the Moonlit Chessboard will have a bit of difficulty. I bet at least one of the new batch of clues requires a trip to those places.

2 Likes

You need to actively go play with the Boatman during the event, no matter your level of Boatman’s Opponent.

Unless you lnew that and meant it in the sense that having levels of it should open up the option for you.

4 Likes

So, whatever’s in the Sixth Coil, it’s definitely some kind of heart.

The next round of Clues will open in 11 hours. Really looking forward to this one as I think it will focus on our Surface Spies Friends.

7 Likes

I wonder if this is rigged so that the poor goofy Surface spies, despite never winning a single tournament, will “win” overall by virtue of having been IN each tournament.

8 Likes

Based on the graphs, it seems though that the gap between the Principalities and the Tigers is reducing! I am indeed curious as to how the tigers would feel if they won on event :)