Election Candidate: The Bishop of Southwark

[color=#cc0099]London will have a Mayor. This week, we announce the candidates. Who will you support? [/color]
[color=#cc0099]Below is news on our second candidate. Another will follow in the coming days on their own thread.[/color]
[color=#cc0099]
[/color]
[color=#cc0099]The Bishop has thrown his mitre into the ring. Supported by his Clematis League of campaigners. He bears the slogan: &quotFor God’s Sake!&quot[/color]
[color=#cc0099]
[/color]

[color=#cc0099]
[/color]
[color=#cc0099]“Campaigners hammer on doors with hefty thuribles. What looks like a battering ram is being carried by several deacons. You hear the Bishop before you see him. ‘It’s the devils!’&quot [/color]
[color=#cc0099]
[/color]
[color=#cc0099]These darling Election posters can be found in the store.[/color]

I’m willing to vote for anyone who will oppose Hell, so unless the final candidate is really impressive then the bishop will have my vote!

&quotFeel like London’s been going South? Reverse direction!&quot
North-Bound MP for Mayor!
edited by TheThirdPolice on 6/15/2016

CALLED IT
Jokes aside, I believe the main selling point of this campaign is the moustache. Other than, well, going full Leeroy Jenkins on Hell, there’s not much to offer…
edited by Dom Scorp on 6/15/2016

Make London Great again! The bishop can free our city from its infernal chains. He’s got my vote.

Something tells me that he will win…well, anyone wants to hide with me so we don’t all die horribly when Hell comes to pick us up?

I’m certain other people have noticed, but there’s a new Investigating thing on faction cards. “Investigating a Campaign.”

The LNP resoundingly supports the Bishop! Vote for the Bishop of Southwark! For God! For London!

[quote=Dom Scorp]CALLED IT
Jokes aside, I believe the main selling point of this campaign is the moustache. Other than, well, going full Leeroy Jenkins on Hell, there’s not much to offer…
edited by Dom Scorp on 6/15/2016[/quote]

You make it sound like going Full Leeroy on Hell weren’t enough of a campaign platform.

FOR WRESTLING’S SAKE!

edit: Optimatum made me think of something:

edited by John Moose on 6/15/2016

For war with hell! for painful death! For buying back lives of hostages with souls! For the banning of any and all soul sales! Vote for the Bishop!
edited by Grenem on 6/15/2016

The newest mayoral candidate, THE BISHOP!

(Thank you Kittenpox for posting this about a month ago so we can all behold this glory once more.)
edited by Optimatum on 6/15/2016

I’d very much like to know what My Lord the Bishop Southwark would do about those blasphemous libertines at Benthic College. Just this last week one of its fellows held forth on the benefits of soullessness!

Given that Sinning Jenny did quite well in the unofficial election, I wouldn’t discount her so quickly.

I would say that my reputation among the infernals would save me (I helped them out on several occasions. Know half the Goat-demons by name.), but the Bishop will most probably ruin that as well.

Not sure now is the time for an open break with Hell. We need to sharpen the divide a little more and acquire better weapons.

who needs weapons when we have FISTS

Which faction cards?

Which faction cards?[/quote]
It’s part of the list of potential cases you can pick up and investigate. There just happens to be an option to advance those on faction cards.

It’s part of the list of potential cases you can pick up and investigate. There just happens to be an option to advance those on faction cards.[/quote]
Pick up where? I’m not seeing them…

It’s part of the list of potential cases you can pick up and investigate. There just happens to be an option to advance those on faction cards.[/quote]
Pick up where? I’m not seeing them…[/quote]
It’s only part of the list. The quality has changed to add a new level. They haven’t added in the actual investigation yet. There’s several on the quality that we can’t do yet, actually.