Election 1897: 15th July!

Has anyone got any echoes of the options on each candidate’s card? Or are people still focusing use of their Reputation on advancing careers?

I just hit Agitator level 20, so I should have some reputation spare to spend on quizzing the candidates in the next few days so assuming I actually draw their cards again I’ll post links to echoes of any interesting bits I get.

[quote=JaneAnkhVeos]Wasn’t she that, um, creature long before SS?[/quote]A creature of love at most. ;)

I propose we move the discussions from this announcement thread to the new one! I’ll post my WIP sheet about candidate information there.

Very excited for my first election. I really want to know if I can gather more information on the same candidate if I do the Flash Lay more than once on each one of them.

I don’t think so, no.

[quote=Jolanda Swan]Diverting your soul from the body, perhaps.[/quote]It would hardly be the first time. I rather prefer it that way, it’s safer hidden.

[quote=Jeremiah Oathes]A creature of love at most. ;)[/quote]Love of herself only, surely.

I do find it interesting that some who supported the Princess last year are now opposing Virginia on supposedly moral grounds. The mind boggles.

I also suggest moving to the new thread! Easier not to repeat convos.

Well., not to be contentious, nor needlessly repetitive – BUT, to quote myself in the other thread (where the suggestion was made, to return such matters to THIS thread - BUT that may be past moot) - still:

Drazzle Psmyth, here - (Yggdrasil Fawlty Psmyth, esquire) - Citizen since Feb.14,

1897 - My Opinions such as they are, at this juncture ::

Referenda by Opine

-:- Well, i AM most fond of carny queen Shoshana, as a collaborative Muse, in some of my schemes - a subtle and very well-informed &quottheraputic counsellor&quot to all and sundry - if used to one-on-one conferrences more than public speaking.

-:- Mr.s Plenty blithely mentions wanting a hand-picked Constabulary as her own Neddies - sounds foreboding - also, her automated ticket-dispenser foretells more automation taking place of paid wages - a worse prospect than any enslaved Claymen’s effect on jobs – ((mind, Free Clays do not &quotscab&quot - Unionize Docks WITH the Free Clays, i say!))

-:- Virgina may be being diabolicly truthful, but is likely thus planning mass eugenics, with her &quotfitness salon&quot - to improve average health by eliminating the most [or least?] vulnerable - Tsk.

-:- Vote Enlightenment, say i -:- Wisdom and Insight will avail - no matter how shy the leader on the stage of election - Shoshana KNOWS Secrets - AND People, like few others can – She is supported by the fretful AND the bold, as i know well. -:-

-:- Vote Madame Shoshana, &quotthe Shy Sphinx&quot - And never be riddled by doubt again! -:-

Thank you for this brief soapbox, fellow citizens. Most Honoured.

-:- Yr Hmble Svnt – Yggrasil &quotDrazzle&quot Fawlty Psmyth -:-

(( http://community.failbettergames.com/topic6-the-good-evening-thread-introduce-yourself-here.aspx?messageid=235960&Page=46#post235960 // Fallen London ))

((PS :: To re-iterate, with nuance :: &quotDiabolicly Truthful&quot implies a literal factual, twisted in ulterior motive, real intent, and sinister result . . . No Matter &quotThe Word&quot of the Contract - The Purpose is Evil, whether bared in the &quotFine-Print&quot, or no . . . DO be polite, but Never trust a devil you can’t see the menace of Nemesis in - for you ARE decieved.))

-:- Drazzle -:-

Vote Shoshana for Future and Fortune !
edited by Doctor_Static on 7/21/2019

Vote Virginia for tolerance to migrants!