Downtime? Lag?

Hope so, I was trying to do a serious MW grind this week, and the refresh issue today is rather inconvenient…

I’m having very few issues using the app, though to be fair I’m using the beta test build specifically addressing the previous server connection issues.

Maybe they will push back everyone’s TTH by the duration of the downtime… So very close to notability 14…

[color=#009900]Sorry about this, folks! We’re awake in the UK now and we’ll be looking at this first thing.[/color]

Getting a 503 “service unavailable” this morning.

Uh, can’t wait for it to fix!
But I must say it adds some RP as I’m doing heists! The thrill, the suspense, the unknown result (even if I know it).

Oh man, hell is going to be pissed when the new souls don’t show up-____-

You think THAT’S bad? What if Mr Eaten uses the time where is no well to cause havok? Or Paraboloa dec ides to use the chance where is currently is not to do something?

Hope the fix, whenever it arrives, is straightforward for the team! Very slightly vexed at not being able to use up the candle that’s been building overnight, but in the bigger scheme of things it’s a very small loss.
Good luck solving the issue!

Go home, StoryNexus, you’re drunk.

Nothing new to add here, suffering from the same problem, though it seems I do manage to get a message out if I play in the html puzzle that sometimes appears on my screen.

Seems to be working fine for me, at least has been for the last few minutes! Good enough to play some cards, at least

I’m alive!

The wait is over guys. Cheers! Let’s make some ruckus at Wolfstack!

I am curious what the cause of the problem was…

Anyone else having issues with FL right now? For me, it’s not working at all half the time and incredibly slow the other half…

Happening to me too, it seems like the game is getting this much more often lately.

Yeah, here too. Seems like occasionally we have days of server issues. What a pity they’re often on weekends.

Maybe the new ISP want something novel but Alexis is gone, so they are hoping someone else will take up the mantle. Maybe a Flash Lay or a Jacuzzi will do the trick.