Discordant Missive

Dropped you a calling card!

I too am in need of such a missive, RGarriota. Expect payment in kind … or words of gratitude, if you are into that sort of thing.

Hullo! I can help you with that, so long as I can send you a calling card. And for that, I’d need you to pop back in London proper. Mail gets unreliable otherwise.

That darn mail! Back in the city now and many thanks in advance.

There’s another one seeking a Discordant Missive. Please tell me how I can repay you when you message me. Thanks
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/WM

Edit:Got a missive. Thank you, DarkSquirrel

Encrypted message, masquerading as a little puzzle; the only hint something fishy’s going on - two Correspondence sigils in the corner

Fellow Stewards,

The thing we all haven’t spoken about is tearing my mind apart. I hope some other way of thinking will help me to steel myself, to keep moving despite the losses.
If one of you would bless me with your cold words - I’ll be very grateful. You’re free to request my help in return, as a Correspondent, as an Extraordinary Mind or as a plain Londoner, - this missive is too important for me to haggle.

Yours,
Cerber-Ursi

The second message runs along the same path a little later. The general content is described by a sigil meaning “great relief achieved via the unexpected ways”

The missive is already in my hands, thanks to Mr. WM.

I also have urgent need of a Discordant Missive. Sending adress: Fallen London
I can also send one, if someone needs one as badly as I.

Edit: Got one!

Hi everyone!

I usually do not engage in social acts, but it turns out I really do not need a Discordant Missive. Would someone be nice enough not to send me one? Link to profile.

I can return the favour, or maybe do something else if you don’t need a missive.

Thanks in advance!