Discordant Missive

Dropped you a calling card!

I too am in need of such a missive, RGarriota. Expect payment in kind ā€¦ or words of gratitude, if you are into that sort of thing.

Hullo! I can help you with that, so long as I can send you a calling card. And for that, Iā€™d need you to pop back in London proper. Mail gets unreliable otherwise.

That darn mail! Back in the city now and many thanks in advance.

Thereā€™s another one seeking a Discordant Missive. Please tell me how I can repay you when you message me. Thanks
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/WM

Edit:Got a missive. Thank you, DarkSquirrel

Encrypted message, masquerading as a little puzzle; the only hint something fishyā€™s going on - two Correspondence sigils in the corner

Fellow Stewards,

The thing we all havenā€™t spoken about is tearing my mind apart. I hope some other way of thinking will help me to steel myself, to keep moving despite the losses.
If one of you would bless me with your cold words - Iā€™ll be very grateful. Youā€™re free to request my help in return, as a Correspondent, as an Extraordinary Mind or as a plain Londoner, - this missive is too important for me to haggle.

Yours,
Cerber-Ursi

The second message runs along the same path a little later. The general content is described by a sigil meaning ā€œgreat relief achieved via the unexpected waysā€

The missive is already in my hands, thanks to Mr. WM.

I also have urgent need of a Discordant Missive. Sending adress: Fallen London
I can also send one, if someone needs one as badly as I.

Edit: Got one!

Hi everyone!

I usually do not engage in social acts, but it turns out I really do not need a Discordant Missive. Would someone be nice enough not to send me one? Link to profile.

I can return the favour, or maybe do something else if you donā€™t need a missive.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all!
I find myself in need of a discordant missive.
If anyone could send me one, Iā€™d be very much obliged.
Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t reciprocate but Iā€™ll repay the favour in any other way you ask.

I can send you a missive. I need to send you a calling card first so that we are acquainted, but it would seem you are not in London right now so I canā€™t.

By the way, no one sent me a missive yet. :cry: So Iā€™m upping the stakes. Iā€™ll also send at least one (1) Christmas card to the nice soul whoā€™ll help me!

EDIT: Someone just sent me a missive. Thank you Conrad Constantine!

This one, who is not studying anything, have a great need in some Discordant missive.
In return can also send a missive, a christmas card or anything I can.

Edit: Got one. London is grim but not without good people.

Greetings fellow Stewards,

Can any of you fine people send me a Discordant Missive? I can send one back later, if youā€™d like!

My profile is Fallen London

Thank you for your help! Even if it will likely drive me mad

-Carmine

Edit: I have received some excellent assistance, and am no longer in need of a missive. Thank you, kind Stewards

If I could receive some help with a missive, it would be greatly helpful!

I can also hand a Discordant Missive back if you would like!

My Profile

Edit: I have received one, and no longer need it. Thank you!

Hi Stewards,

I am in need of a Discordant Missive, and can exchange with anyone in need of such.
My profile
Send me a calling card, or ping me here and Iā€™ll send you one.

EDIT: This is now resolved, thank you Stewards.

Hello all!

Another steward here looking for a Discordant missive and ready to send one in return should you need it.

Find my profile here.

EDIT: I have what I need now, but feel free to send a calling card if you need a missive.
EDIT, again: Unfortunately I have now maxed out my influence and cannot accept new acquaintances to send missives to

Hello, Gentlemen!
Yet another Steward here that finds themselves in need of a Discordant Missive for progress and Iā€™d gladly return a favor in return.

My profile

Edit: This matter has been resolved, but still feel free to send a calling card if you need help with potentially other matters yourself.

Hello Ladies and gentlefolk

as with everyone else gathered here i am in need of a Discordant Missive for progress for which i will gladly pass on the favour to another user

My profile
Edit: a kind soul has helped me and my studies continue

Fellow Stewards,

I find myself at once in need of a Discordant Missive and able to compose it. I would be immensely grateful if someone could provide me with one, and, conversely, will be glad to send a Missive to anyone in need of it.

My profile.

Edit: My own predicament has been resolved, thanks to the generosity of Conrad Constantine. The offer of a Missive still stands, if anyone needs one.

I do not find myself in need of a Discordant Missive. Please do not send me one.

Herein lies my profile. Much thanks to whomever does not send me a Discordant Missive that I do not find myself in need of.

Addendum: I have indeed not received a Discordant Missive and have not indeed just _______ something which does not exist. Thank you kindly. Now, time for chess.

Hello Gentlepeople,

if someone were to send a Discordant Missive to me Iā€™d be most grateful. Iā€™ll also gladly repay the favour should the need arise.

Edit: Thanks to generosity of a fellow Londoner I now have what I required. Once again, you have my gratitude.