Directory: Newspaper Inviewers and Interviewees

I’ve recently become the proud owner of “Of Heaven and Urth”

Ah, I didn’t even know this thread existed.

I’m the owner of The Whisper.

I would be happy to be interviewed - I’m on the nemesis ambition

Twitter id in signature :)

I’m a newspaper owner (Mr Eatens Name (Because all they’re really looking for is a good read!)) and I can be interviewed for Bag a Legend. Twitter’s in my signature.

I am a newspaper owner and my Twitter account is aichudechu. I am doing the Bag a Legend ambition. :)

I am the owner of The Daily Oracle and pursuing Heart’s Desire.

http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/salirsalisco
edited by salirsalisco on 8/10/2012

Glad I’m not the only one. Less embarrassed now!

I’m the owner of The Screaming Penguin, and I could use some dudes to interview. And I’ll gladly take interviews myself. My ambition is Heart’s Desire. Here my twitter: https://twitter.com/gg_crono

I’m doing Bag A Legend, so feel free to add me on Twitter, and request an interview

https://twitter.com/EllsBells

I’m doing Nemesis and will quite happily do interviews! I’m WordsLikeWeeds on twitter.

Can you add me to the list of newspaper owners as well? (The paper is called the Monday Rogue.)

I am doing Heart’s Desire. I also have a newspaper: The Helferian Herald.

I can be contacted for interviews on Nemesis. I also own a newspaper, the Fifth City Howl.
@cavedueller on Twitter

I’m on Heart’s Desire and own a newspaper called ‘The Blunt Axe’
Twitter in signature =)

Edit: Profile, at least
edited by Aximillio on 10/29/2012

Greetings, delicious friends. My newspaper, The Subterranean Times, is seeking interview subjects. If you wish the truth to be known, I promise you a fairer treatment than you would receive from that charlatan Huffam.

I would also welcome the opportunity to set the record straight regarding my quest for justice (Nemesis). Some of the rumours that have been circulating are… unfortunate. There is no harm in revealing the truth at this point as my quarry is surely aware of me by now. He believes he is safe from me, but he is sadly mistaken.

(@FogChicken1)
edited by FogChicken1 on 9/18/2012

I have a newspaper and I’m pursuing Heart’s Desire. I expect I’ll be requesting interviews from many of you soon and feel free to do the same.

I am always on the lookout for those with a story to tell. Mine I am happy to give, I would rather her remembered for what she was then…
I…
Nemesis.

I’m an ink-stained wretch in service to the insatiable press machine! I’m also available for interviews regarding Heart’s Desire. My twitter is @woodwindy.

(on a side note: I just realized I’ve completely forgotten the name I chose for my newspaper! I was disappointed not to be able to use an apostrophe, and wound up with a second or third choice I didn’t like as much as the original… does anyone know where/how I might be able to jog my pathetic memory?

[quote=Wynde]I’m an ink-stained wretch in service to the insatiable press machine! I’m also available for interviews regarding Heart’s Desire. My twitter is @woodwindy.

(on a side note: I just realized I’ve completely forgotten the name I chose for my newspaper! I was disappointed not to be able to use an apostrophe, and wound up with a second or third choice I didn’t like as much as the original… does anyone know where/how I might be able to jog my pathetic memory?[/quote]

On your expanded inventory, dear heart! You should be able to mouse over your newspaper equippable, and its name will be contained therein.

For my own part, I’m happy to be interviewed for the Heart’s Desire, and I might also be contacting some, many or fewer of you for publishing in my own paper, The Fifth City Sentinel.

[quote=The Incorrigible Raconteur][quote=Wynde]

(on a side note: I just realized I’ve completely forgotten the name I chose for my newspaper! I was disappointed not to be able to use an apostrophe, and wound up with a second or third choice I didn’t like as much as the original… does anyone know where/how I might be able to jog my pathetic memory?[/quote]

On your expanded inventory, dear heart! You should be able to mouse over your newspaper equippable, and its name will be contained therein.[/quote]

Thank you for the suggestion! Alas, when I mouse over all I get is “1 x Newspaper - Your very own organ of the press…” I wonder if I did something wrong with the naming, or if it’s a glitch of some sort.

[quote=Wynde][quote=The Incorrigible Raconteur][quote=Wynde]

On your expanded inventory, dear heart! You should be able to mouse over your newspaper equippable, and its name will be contained therein.[/quote]

Thank you for the suggestion! Alas, when I mouse over all I get is “1 x Newspaper - Your very own organ of the press…” I wonder if I did something wrong with the naming, or if it’s a glitch of some sort.[/quote]

Hmmm… could it be perhaps that you did not end up naming the thing after all? There should be an option in Doubt Street to name/rename your paper, though if I am not very much mistaken it does cost Fate. My own says 1 x Fifty City Sentinel (Newspaper) - Your very own etc etc, so it seems you are looking in the right place!

Not only am I the proud owner of a newspaper (The Fallen London Falsehood) but I am also happy to do interviews on my ambition, TO BRING TO JUSTICE THOSE WHO MURDERED MY DAUGHTER. Not now, obviously, since I’m in New Newgate. But I would very much like to be added to both lists.

Please add me. ))
Owner of “Neath Herald” and Heart’s Desire.