De Gustibus?

Can those of us who missed it completely have some echoes? ^_^

The details are on the wiki (at least how it played out the last time, in January 2015).

Well, of course. But I want text though.

What text do you feel is missing?

edited by dov on 11/24/2016

This. ^ But I mean money. :)

What text do you feel is missing?

edited by dov on 11/24/2016[/quote]
The wiki never has the full text - at least it’s not supposed to.

The wiki has the text. If it’s longer than 250 characters then it is trimmed (and it’s indicated by explicit use of […], so you know something was cut out).

In De Gustibus’s case, there’s hardly any text - often just one short sentence. It’s all on the wiki.

The wiki has the text. If it’s longer than 250 characters then it is trimmed (and it’s indicated by explicit use of […], so you know something was cut out).

In De Gustibus’s case, there’s hardly any text - often just one short sentence. It’s all on the wiki.[/quote]
Ah, I just assumed it was larger. Thanks then!

I hope they bring back the event as part of the main game sometime in the future rather than locking it behind twitter codes; I play the game daily, but I loathe social media so fear that I will miss out on the event if (when) it roles around again.

This. I don’t get why we SANE people that don’t use Twitter or Facebook have to miss out on things.

[quote=Baron Lagavulin]
This. I don’t get why we SANE people that don’t use Twitter or Facebook have to miss out on things.[/quote]

Part of the original rationale was to promote the social media platforms as the place to go for official communications. They are free to use (on both sides) and light on time/expertise investment (on both sides). This just means that if you want to use the codes, when you load up FL in the morning, also hit twitter.com/echobazaar to get the code. This is what I did to stay up to date. No need for a profile, login, etc.

Codes are also often posted on the tumblr as well.

I just want some way to unload these fish.

Also wouldn’t mind some alternate means to acquire a certain book, though I suppose the vial I would normally trade for it does look rather fetching on the shelf all on its own.

I suppose it’s time to use up our Pails. TtH told me they’ll melt next week.

One of these years we’ll get gubby to show up while we’ve got snow to share…